Samuel Umtiti

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Saw the game ..
He doesn't impress me at all , I'd ship him out QuickTime .

Yet you want this guy

[tw]837320345233285120[/tw]

infographic-defensive-errors-3538-910x569.jpg

Last edited:

Xavinho

I think John Stones has a lot of potential. He's still young for a centre back. He needs a leader next to him though, and I don't think Otamendi or Kolarov are the men for the job.
Not saying I'd want him at Barca for the sort of money he went for though. And obviously not saying we should get rid of Umtiti either. That's insanity.

F

FlaFCB

Umtiti is only six months older than Stones, and already a much better player. I don't get the people who rate stones, but not Umtiti.

Barcilliant

Did you consider shipping out

Pique when he was horrible in these games?
-Vs brazil, confederation cup finals
- vs Bayern in the 7-0
- vs Netherlands in the 5-1 beating
-vs Chile in the last world cup?

Or did you consider shipping out Masche
-vs Real madrd 4-3 in SB when he constantly lost aerial duels??

Umtiti has been perfect for us and you want to sell because of ONE bad game while playing for a NT nobody cares about?

😀😀😀

Umtiti has been great for us. Maybe a French fan may be pissed off and want him dropped but he's been great for us so far.

He's still young and these things will happen.

dakt

If you read all thé pages and not only thé last you should understand it. Another tip, previous page zincubus reaction.

I'm asking because I haven't seen a bad match from him in international break, so still not sure what game was that.

I'm asking because I haven't seen a bad match from him in international break, so still not sure what game was that.

A friendly vs Spain with Jallet and Sagna as french fullbacks. You could make a case for Umtiti being the best of the back four that night too, lol.

Home of Barca Fans