Samuel Umtiti

Flavius

Glad to have him back, I also think he played way to many minutes for his first game. But they now better I suppose...

xXKonan

Guess we will have to wait until he gets a few more games in to truly see if his pain has gone away.

If it is great! if not that's not good news as the conservative treatment didn't work.

FCB1987

Banned
Please don't rush him back into it. We just need him to stay healthy until the summer and then we can dupe a club like United into spending 80-90m for him

xXKonan

[tw]1100172856862932997[/tw]

The Doctors recommended him to slim down in weight to reduce the load on his knees in order to recover from his injuries. He lost a total of 2-3 Kilos in weight since November.

tacticvarium

[tw]1100181248599830529[/tw]

Is it pounds or kilos?
Anyways not sure why the club or Valverde is rushing to play him when it's obvious that he is not match fit.
It wasn't like Lenglet was bad and we missed Umtiti a lot.

xXKonan

Not sure myself why Valverde always wants to rush him back in.

With Arthur, Dembele etc he seemed to be willing to not rush them back as quick which is fine but with Umtiti it seems he wants him back as quickly as possible even though Lenglet has been fine for the most part. I mean I get Umtiti is good but sometimes it's better just not to rush it.

Jombi

Not sure myself why Valverde always wants to rush him back in.

With Arthur, Dembele etc he seemed to be willing to not rush them back as quick which is fine but with Umtiti it seems he wants him back as quickly as possible even though Lenglet has been fine for the most part. I mean I get Umtiti is good but sometimes it's better just not to rush it.

Umtiti was absolutely sensational and arguably was the best CB in the world before the injury. An interesting stat is that we won 89% of La Liga games with Umtiti and 53% of the 19 games he didnt play.

Home of Barca Fans