Rugby

ManusXavi

It is obviously a huge call to make. . . .
1) Springboks are possibly the second best team in the World.
2) Away from Home in Ellis Park Johannesburg

Highlanders teammate Aaron Smith will start at halfback (no.9), which will help Lima. Ben Smith Highlanders No.15 (Fullback) starts this weekend at 14 (wing).
Wing Julian Savea is having difficulty with Asthma.
Wonderfull side-stepper wing Nehe Milner-Skudder is still injured so will not make his All Blacks debut.

ManusXavi

Match will be at 17.05 Central European Summer time on saturday.

Sopoaga vs Pollard will be fasinating. These 2 young men did not face each other this season as the Bulls did not get a chance to face the Highlanders. I was at the game in 2014 but obviously that was 15 months ago.
Highlights of Handre Pollard super rugby 2015

Last edited:

ManusXavi

I have auditioned to try and be the Mascot for my local Rugby team - Otago in the ITM cup (New Zealand National Provincial Championship). Hoping for the best

ManusXavi

That moment when: A pair of 8's beats anything - With Kieran Read & Schalte Burger
11227944_10153075045886915_5086456791307829153_n.j  pg

All Tries:
South Africa >>Willie Le Roux assist by jesse Kriel.
All Blacks - Ben Smith assist by Lima Sopoaga
South Africa Jesse Kriel assist by Handre pollard.
All Blacks Dane Coles Assist by Malakai Feketoa
All Blacks Richie McCaw Assist by Lineout throw

ManusXavi

Is piuatu good i cant wait to see him line up for my ulster men does nz not sonetimes make an exception for world cups etc

Your man Charles Piutau made the All Blacks squad and the young man yesturday completed a Man of the match performance against South Africa on the wing.

frog-fcb

Gd to see charles do so well that was a nice worked move for mccaws try use guys will definatley miss him when he hangs up.his boots

Home of Barca Fans