Real Madrid

khaled_a_d

When he comes back Marcelo and Carvajal might not even be there anymore.

Carvajal will be just 28, doubt RM will get rid of him so soon.
Hakimi will have 1 year left after the loan is over, I think it will be up to him but he has been in RM since he was 8 so I think he will likely want to prove himself in his boyhood club

Morten

The FM-strategy of buying south-american wonderkids is working! In real life!
Time to scout for some "regens" next summer.

Morten

What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

I dont really watch City, but isnt he kinda average?
Pep likes him, but its telling that even he has to swallow his pride and play Aguero most of the time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Name 10 better than him.

Dude would be top5 if you don't count players over 30.

Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Suarez, Mbappe, Salah, Firmino, Mane, Benzema, Aguero, Kane, Rashford, Griezmann, Alcacer, Jovic...

Certainly not all of them are technically strikers but they can all strike really well.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Suarez, Mbappe, Salah, Firmino, Benzema, Aguero, Kane, Rashford, Griezmann, Alcacer, Jovic...

Certainly not all of them are technically strikers but they can all strike really well.

:lol: Oh dear.

Strikers mate, strikers, not scorers. Not even half of them are strikers. Throwing out something like Alcacer or Jović is just straight up dumb.

But yeah whatever, I'll take Vinicius being even half a Jesus 2.0 :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:lol: Oh dear.

Strikers mate, strikers, not scorers. Not even half of them are strikers. Throwing out something like Alcacer or Jović is just straight up dumb.

But yeah whatever, I'll take Vinicius being even half a Jesus 2.0 :lol:

So who are your top 10 strikers?

Morten

Time will tell if we actually win something this season(outside of the glorious CWC ofc), but this is like the 3rd time the last 4 season were we only come alive in January.
Is the first half of the season just a training session for CL? It almost feels that way.

El Gato

Villarato!
So who are your top 10 strikers?

Regardless of age? Lewa, Ronaldo, Cavani, Aguero, Kane, Firmino, Icardi, Griezmann, Mandżukić, Jesus. E: Swap Griez for Suarez at will.

And when you take out the 30 year olds, you're left with Kane, Firmino, Icardi, Griez, Jesus and then you go into the realm of those who have done next to nothing until this season i.e. Alcacer, Jović..

Is the first half of the season just a training session for CL? It almost feels that way.

It's difficult to make these players care about the league that is out of reach nearly all the time just because of Messi. Every year they finished with a trophy so to them - why change the formula? Half of them turn up in August out of shape and with no interest to restart the year. Marcelo took a massive hit this year both physically and mentally cuz of his best mate on the LW leaving him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans