Real Madrid

Horatio

You're welcome
:lol:

They'll get Curtois.

snakeplissken.jpg

BarçaBarça

Rumours of Pochettino (+Kane) to replace Zidane (+Benzema) in the summer hopefully isn't true. They would start to actually play well and win deservedly if they were to come :scared:

El Flaco

Tbh, Firmino is a much better fit to replace Benzema if they still insist to have a declining Cristiano as the focal point.

Kane might be the best #9 in the world, but the guy prefers to play centrally and it's not like he and Son are switching positions during games.

Which is the case between Cristiano and Benzema.

Would probably end up like Morata.

Windhook

Keylor Navas is actually one of the better performing players this season, alongside Nacho. The Costa Rican plays even better when rumours for his replacement reappear.

Real Madrid will have to spend more than Barca did this season to bring those 3-4 world class players from Premier League.

khaled_a_d

Keylor Navas is actually one of the better performing players this season, alongside Nacho. The Costa Rican plays even better when rumours for his replacement reappear.

Real Madrid will have to spend more than Barca did this season to bring those 3-4 world class players from Premier League.

GK won't cost much with contracts running in one year, I would say they will get 2 players like Hazard or Kane etc and that alone will boost the team. after that I doubt they will need any high profile player tbh

Last edited:

Windhook

GK won't cost much with contracts running in one year, I would say they will get 2 players like Hazard or Kane etc and that alone will boost the team. fter that I doubt they will need any high profile player tbh

I believe Tottenham and Chelsea will both follow the cosmic demands of Liverpool. Barca paid 120m (without bonuses) for Coutinho, who is great player, but his reputation is not on the level of Hazard and Kane. Both players are the jewels in the crown of Premier League. BTW Chelsea in the Abramovich era has never sold any of its star players in their prime.

khaled_a_d

I believe Tottenham and Chelsea will both follow the cosmic demands of Liverpool. Barca paid 120m (without bonuses) for Coutinho, who is great player, but his reputation is not on the level of Hazard and Kane. Both players are the jewels in the crown of Premier League. BTW Chelsea in the Abramovich era has never sold any of its star players in their prime.

Chelsea accepted good offers for Luiz for example, Matic etc. Non is of Hazard status but non has had approach from RM and non has had 2 years left in contract which means last chance to get massive money for him.
I do think Chelsea will try to keep both of them, and might very well succeed in that too. But RM will get their star players and bounce back for sure, anyone who think otherwise is delusional tbh
This is like when people thought we are done after Neymar, when we didn't only failed to get our first option (Verratti) along youth players we tried to get (Ceballos & Theo) but also lost 2nd best player in the team.
And I just stated Kane & Hazard as examples. We don't know yet who they will try to get, point is a top notch GK (many fans growing frustrated with Navas) and 1 or two superstar and they will be back as usual.

El Gato

Villarato!
Rumours of Pochettino (+Kane) to replace Zidane (+Benzema) in the summer hopefully isn't true. They would start to actually play well and win deservedly if they were to come :scared:

Not within a year of the transfer at least.

And if Poch fails to win a single thing he'll be booted out on the basis of being exactly what he is - an underachiever. Conte would be brought in. Dude will not come unless he takes the league title or gets Spurs to CL semis, at the very least.

BarçaBarça

Not within a year of the transfer at least.

And if Poch fails to win a single thing he'll be booted out on the basis of being exactly what he is - an underachiever. Conte would be brought in. Dude will not come unless he takes the league title or gets Spurs to CL semis, at the very least.

Wow - Pochettino was only hindered by the greatest freakshow in recent footballing history of claiming the title, and has successfully transformed his ideas to a squad which isn't top-3 in the PL, for a club with a damn wage-limit! That is quite an accomplishment, and if RM would rather have (notoriously defensive-minded) Conte, who couldn't bring Juve to compete in CL, even though his predecessor did it with ease, then something is wrong with recruitment-strategy, tbh.

El Gato

Villarato!
Wow - Pochettino was only hindered by the greatest freakshow in recent footballing history of claiming the title, and has successfully transformed his ideas to a squad which isn't top-3 in the PL, for a club with a damn wage-limit! That is quite an accomplishment, and if RM would rather have (notoriously defensive-minded) Conte, who couldn't bring Juve to compete in CL, even though his predecessor did it with ease, then something is wrong with recruitment-strategy, tbh.

His transformation is 3 seasons in the making. The man has very little to show for it even if he was building from the depths of mediocrity back in 2014. He's obviously backroom savvy and has a project in his mind, club is behind him, lets him take care of the spending and he tends to buy the right pieces. But right now he has a team he should by every means be winning a title with. Madrid will never hire a guy without either a major trophy or a minimum CL record (getting to semis) on his CV. Club doesn't need to be built up like Spurs did.

Not that Poch will never get here. He may. And things change. Maybe we'll never get out from this slump, crash out of CL spots for the first time in god knows how long. Players will decide to call it a day and we will need a new core. That's when Poch could come in. But this won't come this summer yet. I'm sure even Perez knows he's a natural successor in 2-3 years and he'll get the time to win with Spurs yet.

Home of Barca Fans