Real Madrid

xavi_the_Boss

So they apparently have signed that 16 year old Brazil kid that we were after.He will join them in 2018 for 45M + 16M bonus payments.That means they will pay 61M for him.
Does he even play for Flamengos 1st Team yet?

Still bitter about Neymar i guess.

Devils

More like terrified haha.

We were linked with the kid first then they moved quickly and now are paying massive amounts for him. I think they are genuinely scared of us getting the next big talent from South America.

Real Madrid are the only club in the world that would pay that much for a teenager. It's madness.

CuleLife4Life

Literally no one knew who this kid was 3 months ago until he had that youth tournament. Then he started being linked with us and other big Euro teams.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

With the (many) recent rumours about Vinicius Junior and Theo Hernandez I thought to myself, that it would take a huge chunk of their transferbudget (reportedly ~50M and 24M €).
But then I remembered that they can just sell James and Morata and have like 120 M.€ more to spend on Hazard and De Gea. Or they could sell Bale and keep Morata, and be better off.
And then they would actually end up a bit strengthened in defence, and somewhat strengthened in attack.

Real Madrid are the only club in the world that would pay that much for a teenager. It's madness.

United and City surely would as well - remember Martial and Jesus.

CuleLife4Life

Selling James and Morata alone will net them nothing less than 120me. And thats taking a loss on James. Verdict still out on Isco who has one year left on the contract. A club can pull a Kroos like transfer and get him for 25-30me.

With the market the way it it, Theo for 24mil euros is a steal for his age and shown talent so far.

Pepe is leaving on free but they have Nacho who has stepped up, Danilo who has improved greatly, and Jesus Vallejo who is coming back from loan and only cost Real 6mil euros. They also have a defender on loan at Malaga although is isn't that great, he could defintely be back to be 4th or 5th choice CB.

Marcos Llorente also coming back from loan and is good enough to bench Casemiro.

Then you look a our club's outrageous transfers and decisions regarding youth products and you almost want to cry.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
We need to buy Theo, and De Gea. Hazard is not a necessity, he is a luxury and after the way he got pocketed by Ander Herrara he is playable, isco and james are not.

the fucker that can get us the money is bale but he wont leave, he is so annoying.

we have two llorentes and vallejo, if they come we'd be SET!

BarçaBarça

We need to buy Theo, and De Gea. Hazard is not a necessity, he is a luxury and after the way he got pocketed by Ander Herrara he is playable, isco and james are not.

the fucker that can get us the money is bale but he wont leave, he is so annoying.

we have two llorentes and vallejo, if they come we'd be SET!

And what do you think of Vinicius Junior - is 45 M€ too much of a gamble, or are Madridistas really revengeful for Neymar and want the next Brazil-superstar?
I think it is too much money, but of course, if he fulfil his prophecy then he will be worth it.

Don't you need Hazard and send Benzema away, and play Ronaldo as a 9?

El Flaco

Rio Ferdinand on comparing Madrid's midfield of Kroos, Modric & Isco with Xaviesta & Busquets.

I've not seen anything like this since Busquets, Xavi & Iniesta. The way they used to take the life out of teams with the way they passed, their movement, the way they inter-change, the way they just played off each other.

https://streamable.com/j87dr

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
And what do you think of Vinicius Junior - is 45 M€ too much of a gamble, or are Madridistas really revengeful for Neymar and want the next Brazil-superstar?
I think it is too much money, but of course, if he fulfil his prophecy then he will be worth it.

Don't you need Hazard and send Benzema away, and play Ronaldo as a 9?

This is 100% "need to get to him before barca do" and Perez fell for it. Barcelona show interest in a player and he goes for the scoop, and more often than not its been for the worst. becks ended with ronaldinho to barca, we came in for danilo and you...well ended up with CDR, a competition danilo knocked us out from.

you took ander herrera from us though, so congrats on a near flop.

as for the money, i mean we spent like 10 million odegaard and he's shit. but if he succeeded, that would have been peanuts.

45-61 million for a 16 year old without a senior appearance is beyond a joke and this is "raising the stakes" to insanity. the worst thing is that if he does succeed then it is a "genius" move. so it encourages bold market moves, which is bad over all.

like why cant we spend that on mbappe and be done with it? we can sell them coentrao and include a player or two on loan. or dolberg?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well. Congratulations assholes. You did not deserve the league, nor do you deserve the CL. But we have pushed you till the last round and only can blame ourselves for not winning the league.

Ironically, Barca had the best team, good board and you guys had a spoiled brat. But decade down, you have as much of an impressive trophy cabinet accumulated during the period and the tide has turned with us having the stupidity personified as the board.

Home of Barca Fans