Real Madrid

BarçaBarça

I don't think Barcelona is even lucky with avoiding injuries, Real Madrid just have extremely shitty luck + medical staff.

Maybe, it is hard to judge, but it seems like other big clubs struggle more than Barca as well. But RM looks extreme on that front, yes.

Its not luck, its just Barca being destined to win everything forever. They can never have a season where key players are injuried the last half of the season or something, because they are simply ment to win everything.

Sounds great, but I'm quite nervous about it, I don't think our injury-luck can last forever.
RM has better backup-plans, so don't you complain too much, and are waaay better/lucky to win ugly.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
^ speaking as if Ramos scored half of Real's goals this season! He scored a total of 8 fecking goals man, CR7 would score that number in no more than 2 matches!!

Talk about dramatising

Those goals are worth a lot of points. For example, gained Real 1 point and deducted 2 off Barca.

The two against Malaga are 3 full points.

They are worth a lot and they are well distributed.

our attack's goal distribution would be poor without Ramos goals.

Morten

Maybe, it is hard to judge, but it seems like other big clubs struggle more than Barca as well. But RM looks extreme on that front, yes.

Sounds great, but I'm quite nervous about it, I don't think our injury-luck can last forever.
RM has better backup-plans, so don't you complain too much, and are waaay better/lucky to win ugly.

Well, it certainly has for the last 5-10 years or so. You basically never have injuries in the second half of a season. If its one team that deserves to have injuries in the coming months, its Barca, but they will do fine. Meanwhile, half of our first team is out for a month.

TrueCule

It feels like 14/15 season all over again. Madrid won UCL previous season, played in top form till January and then their form fell apart and we started winning matches after not soo good first half of the season and ended the season with treble. I'm not saying we will win the treble again, but domestic double is quite realistic ;)

Exactly, that's my view too. They are falling apart just like in 2014/15. They face Celta, Osasuna and Valencia away in a one month span, all tough fixtures in which I don't expect they'll get 9 points. We just need to win all the matches until Atletico and put maximum pressure on them. Our future is bright, we're back in the winning streak and in the rhytm and yes, treble is absolutely possible.

Nucky

Exactly, that's my view too. They are falling apart just like in 2014/15. They face Celta, Osasuna and Valencia away in a one month span, all tough fixtures in which I don't expect they'll get 9 points. We just need to win all the matches until Atletico and put maximum pressure on them. Our future is bright, we're back in the winning streak and in the rhytm and yes, treble is absolutely possible.

Honestly I'm more "scared" of Sevilla this season. Atletico are as good as previous seasons. We are more than capable of beating them away. Too bad we screwed up the home game, should have won that game.

ronniecro

osasuna is dead last on the table and valencia is rubbish this season,there's no way they will lose points there,only celta could be problem for them

osasuna is dead last on the table and valencia is rubbish this season,there's no way they will lose points there,only celta could be problem for them

Mestalla can be tricky. RM have lost many points there in recent years, haven't they ? And the game that follows is Villareal away.

If you asked me which four players are most vital for RM, Carvajal, Marcelo, Modric and Bale would surely have been my picks.

F

FlaFCB

C3DJGluWQAc_SMD.jpg:large

:wave:

Morten

Pity, but as long as we keep it up in the league and CL its fine. Besides, too many injuries to keep fighting on 3 fronts.

TrueCule

Keep on dreaming, Morten. Your luck finally ran out. You don't have any identity and any playstyle. Your one and only plan is to you just keep spamming crosses to the box and rely on the invidual quality of the key players. That's not how you win trophies, mate. As I predicted, this is a repeat of the season 2014/15. You will probably stay trophyless. Enjoy your record (40 matches unbeaten).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans