Real Madrid

F

Flavia

Thank you very much, you proved my point earlier that these two players are of different leagues. While the difference between the two in terms of stats is marginal (again, Ronaldo scoring a few more goals is all there is), Messi is considered having a bad year while Ronaldo is considered having a great year. ;)

Messi has become a victim of his own success.

Not a great year, cr is considered to be having his best year ever. That really shows the difference between them.

Morten

Not a great year, cr is considered to be having his best year ever. That really shows the difference between them.

Getting tired of hearing this quote time and time again. Repeating it doesnt make it true. 2013 was his best year, get it?

F

Flavia

Getting tired of hearing this quote time and time again. Repeating it doesnt make it true. 2013 was his best year, get it?
You should say that to the rm/madrid/english press, they're the ones saying that over and over again, not me. Got it?

CuleLife4Life

I don't get why these young kids sign for Real Madrid knowing they'll most likely never get called up to the main squad or become a starter unless they play a defensive position.

khaled_a_d

I don't get why these young kids sign for Real Madrid knowing they'll most likely never get called up to the main squad or become a starter unless they play a defensive position.

Varane,Jesse,Morata all 3 made it to 1st team from their RM castilla (I know Varane was 1st team player 1st b4 joining Castilla for 1 season) ,Morata moved after with very friendly deal to him,he is now in a big club and if he proved himself RM can buy him back

They have changed their reputation for young prospects tbh

hardyboy

Announcement from their official website..

Real Madrid C. F. and R. C. D. Mallorca have reached an agreement for the transfer of Marco Asensio, who will join our club for six seasons. The player will remain at R. C. D. Mallorca until the end of the current season.

L

linetty

Real Madrid C. F. and R. C. D. Mallorca have reached an agreement for the transfer of Marco Asensio, who will join our club for six seasons. The player will remain at R. C. D. Mallorca until the end of the current season.
That's a mistake to let him go there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

They are really building up a formidable arsenal of talented young players, they are pretty set for the future.

Meanwhile, we are just stale.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Varane,Jesse,Morata all 3 made it to 1st team from their RM castilla (I know Varane was 1st team player 1st b4 joining Castilla for 1 season) ,Morata moved after with very friendly deal to him,he is now in a big club and if he proved himself RM can buy him back

They have changed their reputation for young prospects tbh

Varane never played in the Castilla. He was bought from Lens in 2011.

khaled_a_d

Varane never played in the Castilla. He was bought from Lens in 2011.

As far as I remember he was between their reserve team and 1st team in his 1st season ,not so sure about that .my point is still valid,an 18 years old player joined then and succeeded

xavi_the_Boss

They are really building up a formidable arsenal of talented young players, they are pretty set for the future.

Meanwhile, we are just stale.

They are talented young Players but that doesn´t mean they will ever make it and their B Team is pretty bad right now.
Still think we should have bought him this summer when we had the Chance though.

Home of Barca Fans