Real Madrid

Newcomer

Well, thats it guys, time to take a good break from football, cant deal with it anymore.
Will still post here once in a while, but i wont be following the games that much, if at all.

Enjoy your 5th treble or whatever it is now, will win one again soon enough im pretty sure, you always do.

Wow. Taking a break of football when you support Real Madrid. 99% or more like 99,9% of the clubs in the world can only dream to have the last decade Real Madrid had.

Being a PSG fan, i go through a lot between the hopes when the season starts and the despair when inexplicably they lose games they have 100 % chance to win. Still, i stick with them, even if it is hard. This is what support is about, you support even in the bad times. If not, is it not just glory hunting ?

Btw, i can totally understand the fact you are upset with Barça winning everything this year. I couldn't stand OM winning the league some years ago.

Havesaks

Hahaha only time I got tired and wanted to take a break from barca was under Pep, and i got tired of winning 8-0's in league. Watching your team struggle is way more exciting.

Havesaks

Meh, i've been through bad seasons before, nothing new.
No, this is something different, but im not going to discuss it now.
Lets just say that i've come to certain realizations over the years, and i know more about this than you think i do.

Also, i never jinx, i make predictions, and they are almost always correct.

Can you eloborate on that?

Newcomer

I know people are mentioning the 500m to spend and the whole Madrid squad needing overhauled but can you actually see it happening?

Can't even think of a team who has ever done that over one transfer window, United have been going on about that for years and it never happened.

I can see you buying Hazard, a striker and a midfielder maybe like Ndombele but not much more than that.. then maybe Bale leaving.
During Galactico era, you would have for more than 500 M if you adjust football "inflation" and money in the game.

I think Madrid can totally do it IF the players they target for those high prices are available. They won't spend 500 M for the sake of it but for true quality players and stars.

Vilarrubi

During Galactico era, you would have for more than 500 M if you adjust football "inflation" and money in the game.

I think Madrid can totally do it IF the players they target for those high prices are available. They won't spend 500 M for the sake of it but for true quality players and stars.

Not all in one transfer window though, over a few seasons of course but it’s not as easy for Madrid now to buy players especially when you guys, City etc can offer crazy wages.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Morten is so seriously spoiled and he doesn't even realize it.

What the hell, having won the CL three times in a row, what else do you need??

Horatio

You're welcome
Morten just left us with something to ponder with in his absence, even though there is nothing there. His trolling swan song if you will. Will miss him.

stb_1

So who will they sign?

Hazard 130 Million
Jovic 50 Million
Pogba 120 Million
Eriksen 70 Million
Militao 50 million

420 million Euros?

Home of Barca Fans