Where are they now?

Porque

Completely forgot about Isaac Cuenca. My mind instantly went to Andres Cuenca and skipped Jorge.

Very interesting talent. I think his future will be at fullback though.

Back to former players. In recent years alot of top division talents have left Barcelona B. Peque Fernandez is currently the second top scorer in LaLiga2. He is someone I always rated and may eventually have a shot in LaLiga like Arnaiz did after his injuries.

Also Ramos Mingo seems to be starting this season back in Argentina, and seems to have got his game together.

Windhook

I thought of Gabri - he played for Ajax after Barca and then disappeared from the radar. Found out he worked initially at La Masia, now he's in China 2nd division.

Porque

Haruna Babangida was possibly the best performing youth player in the Barca B to never make it. He came onto the scene like a bullet as a 16 year old, and never really developed his game since then.

khaled_a_d

So, how many of our current young players do you think will join the list?
Fati seems like a safe bet, anyone else?

Windhook

So, how many of our current young players do you think will join the list?
Fati seems like a safe bet, anyone else?

Good question! I have no idea who the next coach is going to be, if it's Rafa Marquez, then you can expect more of the same as Xavi, who gave shots to youngsters, forced by the financial crisis at the club:

- Fati for sure. Injuries ended his promising career. The point of discussion now is whether he's good enough to play for a La Liga midtable side. Or maybe he'd humble himself to reduce his Barca contract and remain at Camp Nou in a backup role. Unlikely.
- the gates on Marc Guiu the way it seems are closing now as we have Roque and Ferran competing for that same position. I don't think he'd get much playing time in the future in the first team. In two years time he might be playing somewhere else.
- Inaki Pena. Very unconvincing replacement for injured MATS. If he's okay to remain backup GK for life, okay. But he'll never be considered a starter at Barca. He blew that chance.
- Hector Fort. I believe the club will stick with Balde and invest in high profile LB to increase competitiveness.

- Pablo Torre - on loan at Girona, I have no impressions of him to admit, looking at stats and minutes per game (25' on average), they are not convincing.

Is Eric Garcia considered a young player? He's performing well for Girona and could be one of the few given a shot next year as Barca player.

Porque

The most obvious is Ilaix, but he has already left.

Then there is Nico who is carving a career for himself at Porto. Hindsight and all that, but this historically happens here.

Arteta went to PSG because he didn't have a route here.
Cesc (less so as elections transition)
Thiago

And then Guardiola broke through because name escapes me (Michel?) went to Madrid.

Porque

Oriol Rey is now starting for Levante, and will surely be brought back to replace Oriol Romeu in name, position and baldness.

Incredible player.

Andresito

Staff member
Macky Bagnack looked pretty good for us during that one preseason. Without a club now, last played for Kazakhstani Kairat Almaty whom he left in January. 28 years of age.

Porque

Macky Bagnack looked pretty good for us during that one preseason. Without a club now, last played for Kazakhstani Kairat Almaty whom he left in January. 28 years of age.

World class penalty giveaway in Malaysia. They named a national dish after him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dongou scored a lot of goals, but the crazy hype can be blamed on Graham Hunter who swore on his life he was better than Messi at the same age(16).

Porque

I was looking up the Portuguese league scoring charts and noticed a couple of familiar names.

1Viktor GyökeresGyökeres
Sporting LisbonSporting
199230.831086231%60%
2Simon BanzaBanza
Sporting BragaSporting Braga
184191.14795235%60%
3Rafa Mújica
AroucaArouca
162250.691306624%59%
4Samuel EssendeEssende
VizelaVizela
130240.571585424%59%