Tito: "We can't stop now"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tito Vilanova post match review:

1358154800_extras_albumes_0.jpg

"We’re very pleased with how we’ve done in the first half of La Liga. It’s fantastic that we’ve won 10 games away from home.”

"The players are very good. We’re coming off of four successful years and it’s a good thing that they know the concepts of the system. Besides, the players are eager to continue winning.”

"We are not invincible. Everything we’ve achieved up until now is thanks to the effort we’ve put in and our eagerness to win. The day we don’t play at a high level is the day we lose. Therefore, it’s about maintaining our form.”

"It will be difficult to repeat this feat in the second half of the season. It wouldn’t be normal.”

"11 point difference over Atlético Madrid “is an unthinkable advantage at the start of any year, but we have to keep on going. We cannot stop here. La Liga title hasn’t been won we still have the whole second half of the season.”

“Each match is different.” He also talked about David Villa:“He’s not leaving. We know how important he is to the team.”

“I don’t want to be the focus of attention due to my illness, I’d rather be that because of my work.”

Garrus

This point difference is the best gift we could have wish for, If we win the treble this year, It's going to be because of it.

Home of Barca Fans