Tennis

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They never won it. Btw I used to play cricket to make my granddad happy, was the only sport I was good at but stopped playing because it was unbelievably boring unless you're the one batting. Quite sad.

Adrian

Strange. That's based on participation though. Cricket is a top 3 sport in Australia in terms of popularity from what I've been told or is it not?

Cricket is still fairly popular due to the older population of Australia still supporting it. The point I have made is that with the younger generation it is increasingly losing popularity, however football is growing in Australia at a quick pace.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They never won it. Btw I used to play cricket to make my granddad happy, was the only sport I was good at but stopped playing because it was unbelievably boring unless you're the one batting. Quite sad.

Playing for a team is always boring, if that's what you did. I initially played for a team as well, but they didn't let me play any matches after a while since I never met up at training sessions which was incredibly boring and useless lol.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
_47819021_murray_web100510.jpg

zanela

Oh no, just another post-Wimbledon humiliation sabbatical :lol: :lol: :lol:.

4th rd loss to a young talent is not really a humiliation. An improvement on his prev. 2 wimby results. :p

He injured his wrist whilst training a month ago, and had to miss montreal and cincy. Missing the USO was not unexpected. I don't think any player would take a sabbatical with 4000 points at stake.

But post-sabbatical periods 've always been kind to Rafa. So long may it continue..
Haters just gonna hate..
tumblr_lja6qtUlt91qf1zmco1_500.gif

PaulFCB

Banned
But post-sabbatical periods 've always been kind to Rafa. So long may it continue..
Haters just gonna hate..

Lol, of course they've been kind when he comes rested from a prolonged period of doing nothing but fishing in Mallorca while Djoker and FedEx fight hard in that period and win trophies.

zanela

Lol, of course they've been kind when he comes rested from a prolonged period of doing nothing but fishing in Mallorca while Djoker and FedEx fight hard in that period and win trophies.

Not bad for a talentless moonballer who can come straight from fishing and give his more talented peers a run for their money. And ofc, they win trophies in his absence, and lel @ fight hard.

Richard.H

Anyone enjoying this years edition of the USA Open

Yeah I am. I always watch US Open a lot since the timezone makes it attractive for me to watch it. Tournaments like Wimbledon or Australian Open are played way too early in the morning for us US peeps to really watch them closely.

I remember staying up as a kid until 5 am watching the Australian Open. Can't do that anymore as you grow up since you have a job and whatnot. The Aussie Open still holds a very special place in my heart. I remember some crazy matches in that tournament, not to mention it's where Djokovic became really famous.

Home of Barca Fans