Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
In the shower, sexing up Ronaldo.

Behave

I will say madrid of 07/08 Was awesome But i think after then barca Threw out the old and bring in the new and real madrid of 08/09 was A one to forget

But barca will have to keep strong as i see the competitiveness Coming back

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Ambrosini has to be THE single most useless player I have ever seen. I have literally never seen him do something useful on a football field.

W

woobie

Didn't watch the 2007 semi v United (San Siro leg) then, Abaddon? Ambrosini was Milan's MOM for that match.

Pepe Silvia

lets go ibra.......ugh it hurt saying that
haha yeah you right.

Too bad Madrid is about to destroy Milan.

Touching on the arguments from the last couple pages and with what little I know, Madrid non-football wise have struggled with identity and it translated onto the pitch in recent history. Barcelona DO have identity non-football wise and that has also translated onto the pitch.

I can see how this bickering would be neverending with one more crowned side struggling with ongoing identity crisis and one side basking in glory and enjoying its time in the limelight with identifiable and stylish football. I wouldn't expect anything to change in this thread.

On that note, go AC MILAN!!! One last stand Ronnie! Feed the nose!

W

woobie

Hah. Agreed, Rino (and Oddo) shackled Ronaldo and Rino had a classic moment, complete with hand gesture, calling Scholes a wanker, but Ambro quietly took care of keeping balance in the center of the park (and provided assist for Milan's third goal of the night). The italian papers gave MOM to Ambro.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Í gotta admit.
I see Madrid sweeping all the titles this year like we did in 08/09.
They have the hunger, something that we lack this year and last year.
Good luck to them.

Can i have some of what your smoking please? got everything ready just need to roll the joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans