Premier League Fantasy

ace_leo

Gameweek1squad_zps4491d227.jpg

Here is my Gameweek 1 linup, what do you think guys! :)

ace_leo

@DonAK i know, didn't have any money left! :(
looking at others team, I am amazed how everyone is able to get such a good blend!
I am at 20th if we go by points I see (I'll be added starting next week), but my 5 players are yet to play ;-)

Sent from my GT-I8350 using Tapatalk

Martindn

Remade whole team, bit sad to remove herrera but he wont get any points (Watch him smash a hatrick vs the mackems :p

fhdqneH.png

MVBarcaFan

Good team, PaulFCB. I have Luis as well, but from the looks of it, he might not be a regular starter. Thinking about selling him for Cahill or someone else on the Chelsea squad.

S7_MUFC

Remade whole team, bit sad to remove herrera but he wont get any points (Watch him smash a hatrick vs the mackems :p

fhdqneH.png
Mata as captain is a big risk...He's been terrible for past few games and I have a hunch that he's going to be dropped soon.....

Last edited:

Martindn

Mata as captain is a big risk...He's been terrible for past few games and I have a hunch that he's going to be dropped soon.....

Yeh but then we all know his quality it may yet click we should be better away besides Kagawa sadly isnt good enough to replace him. Who then Rooney?

edit : Whats your team name on fantasy site?

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

Yeh but then we all know his quality it may yet click we should be better away besides Kagawa sadly isnt good enough to replace him. Who then Rooney?

edit : Whats your team name on fantasy site?

It's Football_Bloody_Hell although I haven't joined this league.....I just got rid of Mata for Sigurdsson because he's was really poor in valencia and swansea games..I know Kagawa has been poor for us but if you take away Mata's knack for poaching goals than he's been equally poor....Kagawa is a lot more dynamic compared to mata and goalscoring is not that essential when you are already playing with 2 strikers...

ace_leo

Started a private league among friends from scratch, so deleted the earlier account and rejoined with the new team!

Team name : aXcVe

Home of Barca Fans