Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

fergus90

Elaborate......

I thought you'd love to see Villa in the CL after so long.
About five years ago I would have. These days I find the Champions League formulaic and boring.

There's about four-five decent matches a season and the rest is just the same old, same old.

To be honest the older I get, the more disenfranchised I get with football at the elite level. Basically every league has 1-2 teams that are guaranteed to win it and the gap just gets bigger and bigger.

I've also seen us in some big European nights in the 90's and 00's to be fair. Ajax, Atletico and Inter at Villa Park. Not in the CL but still been great moments all the same.

Temptation

About five years ago I would have. These days I find the Champions League formulaic and boring.

There's about four-five decent matches a season and the rest is just the same old, same old.

To be honest the older I get, the more disenfranchised I get with football at the elite level. Basically every league has 1-2 teams that are guaranteed to win it and the gap just gets bigger and bigger.

I've also seen us in some big European nights in the 90's and 00's to be fair. Ajax, Atletico and Inter at Villa Park. Not in the CL but still been great moments all the same.
Well then Villa making it to the CL will make it better coz it won't be the same old powerhouses all the time?

Villa getting a deep run in the CL would be fantastic for the competition.

Morten

I hope we get 4th spot, not that I give a toss about the Champions League because it's a dusted competition but just to ruffle the feathers of Sky Sports who cannot stand the fact we are up there.

Aston Villa fan, right?

Best of luck for both 4th and ECL.

Messi983

This. I've not watched a full CL game not featuring Barca for few years now. Actually prefer watching EL.

Home of Barca Fans