Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

soul24rage

Mathematically, Liverpool can still drop off from the top 4, but don't see that happening.

Liverpool has been in terrible form recently.

Temptation

If you lose this one, and vs Spurs and Villa, things might get slightly interesting at the end.

5th place would be a complete disaster.
It's already a disaster. Ending the season with a fuckin League Cup.

Couldn't even win the 2nd rate European Cup.

Awful decisions by Klopp in the business end of the season. It's hard to believe but he has been the worst manager in the league for March and April(the most important months). Our attackers have blood on their hands and I'm never ever gonna forgive them for what they did in Klopp's farewell season.

Absolutely shambolic season. I'd have preferred a mediocre season right from the beginning where we finished 4th and were always around 4th. Atleast we wouldn't get our hopes up. It's the hope that kills.

Messigician

It's already a disaster. Ending the season with a fuckin League Cup.

Couldn't even win the 2nd rate European Cup.

Awful decisions by Klopp in the business end of the season. It's hard to believe but he has been the worst manager in the league for March and April(the most important months). Our attackers have blood on their hands and I'm never ever gonna forgive them for what they did in Klopp's farewell season.

Absolutely shambolic season. I'd have preferred a mediocre season right from the beginning where we finished 4th and were always around 4th. Atleast we wouldn't get our hopes up. It's the hope that kills.
Ik that feeling bro

Barca a sniff from the treble and then the players collapsed lol

Home of Barca Fans