- Before WC one of the most controversial sport journalists in Poland reports that team done more drinking and parties than Mexico. He is heavily hated and no one believes him.
- After Senegal game, more voices say that. Some people working at Polish team fanpage, "Laczy nas pilka", are leaking info about ongoing drama between Lewandowski and Blaszczykowski, as apparently Lewy was fed up about lack of professionalism in team and was outed from the group despite being captain.
- After Colombia game, shit hit the fan, players start cracking up and talked about how terrible was the preparations prior tournament, Glik and Rybus openly criticised Nawalka for being a bad manager.
- Journalists starts speaking as well, telling that Peszko was chosen for the WC only because Lewandowski made an ultimatum that he would end his career in national team. Some reports says about huge party day prior team announcement, which ended with some kind of accident with Glik, and that's how he ended up getting injured.
- Stanowski, most well informed journalist about Polish team tells that Fabianski, Krychowiak and Blaszczykowski made a group that is both against Lewandowski as a captain and younger players as starters.
- Pazdan fires up the atmosphere saying that there will be a need to openly talk about what happened in Arłamow, during the training camp before going to Russia.
Further rumor details:
- Team had gone for a pissup in a nightclub the night before final squad was selected, there was a row and they destroyed DJ's equipment
- Supposedly Glik was found being sick in the hotel corridor afterwards indicating the sheer magnitude of the party
- Nawalka seems to be teaming up with Lewa against the squad, both saying that "team performed as well as they were capable of" during the latest press conference, which is interpreted as a dig towards many of the squad.