Pep Guardiola

Maria

I like that when he talks it's like he worships Messi. :wub:
And it was funny to see angry Bayern fans because Pep spoke so nicely about Barca players..though not as funny as the cules who couldn't believe that Lahm may actually be smarter than Xavi.

F

Flavia

BrOSiWFCQAIkEYV.jpg:large

30 years ago, Pep arrived at Barça :wub:

L

linetty

São Paulo FC President Carlos Aidar revealed that Guardiola nearly joined the Brazilian club after leaving Barcelona.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Once our team gets a new core, I have a feeling that he will come back, hopefully along with Thiago. Though it will depend on Luis Enrique's work.

Madness

Van Gaal: "I managed Barcelona, number 1 in Spain, Ajax, 1 in Netherlands, Bayern, 1 in Germany. And now I manage Man United, 1 in England." @barcastuff

If he only coaches the best teams, how is he ever going to prove himself as a top manager? :pep:

Richard.H

Once our team gets a new core, I have a feeling that he will come back, hopefully along with Thiago. Though it will depend on Luis Enrique's work.

I highly doubt he will ever be back in the near future. I think he will jump around to England and maybe Italy before even thinking about coming back to Barca.

barcanuck

A new board is most important to him. If Laporta or his brother win it's good odds. But who knows he may move to ManU in a couple of years and teach the Brits to get into a semi final one of these world cups.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I highly doubt he will ever be back in the near future. I think he will jump around to England and maybe Italy before even thinking about coming back to Barca.

Maybe not in the near future, but before he retires I hope. He is probably going to coach in the other big leagues, before he returns. I can even see him becoming the national coach of Spain, before he decides to come back.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
A new board is most important to him. If Laporta or his brother win it's good odds. But who knows he may move to ManU in a couple of years and teach the Brits to get into a semi final one of these world cups.

By the time he will come back, we will most certainly have a new board, so that's not a big issue. As long as it's not someone like Rosell. Only time will tell.

Home of Barca Fans