Pedro Rodriguez

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He might not be in sizzling form nowadays, but i trust pedro to come with the goods in big games due to his experience and great ability. There's no denying his quality

F

Flavia

He might not be in sizzling form nowadays, but i trust pedro to come with the goods in big games due to his experience and great ability. There's no denying his quality

Surely there isn't. He's a very important player, I still hope he'll start against atleti, if tata plays 4-3-3.

CatalinR10

Surely there isn't. He's a very important player, I still hope he'll start against atleti, if tata plays 4-3-3.

I would rather keep Pedro on the bench and if somehow we end up having around 0-1 in the beggining of the second half , put Pedro in to help with his great workrate.

FC B

He's been so poor in the last few games. Very poor.

Poor indeed but imo Alexis was also poor except that maginificent run and dribblings that made us a pen.

Pedro was invisible but Alexis lost tons of good balls and missed a few good chances to score. It is suck a pitty Tata must rest Neymar so often instead of playing in the right and alter between Alexis and Pedro on the left...

He lost that amazing form he was in.

I agree

CesDel

Key Passes Barcelona (5 total):
Messi 2
Pedro 2
Adriano 1

Team didn't play particularly well. Makes no sense to single out Pedro.

A key pass can be a 1m sideway pass to a teammate who takes a 40m shot, which ends up in row Z. It's really one of the most useless stats ever invented.

Last edited:

barcanuck

He's just lacking that extra ummff he had earlier in the season. Not shooting as much or getting in those shooting areas is the key to his productivity.

Ursegor

World Champion
I don't think he was in any hot form unless I have Alzheimer's and I am forgetting something. He only had that amazing game against Osasuna and even there he needed endless chances to finally score the 7th goal. He's started all the games in which we have lost points in 2014: Atletico Madrid, Levante, Valencia, Real Sociedad, Real Valladolid. Of the 4 goals he has scored this year, 2 came against Rayo Vallecano (6-0 trashing) and Osasuna (7-0 trashing). Didn't play well against either Betis or Espanyol. I mean I have endless love for Pedrito but he's playing it incredibly safe for a forward and he's incredibly inconsistent. Even off-form Neymar is so much more lively, gets into goalscoring positions non-stop, draws the penalels, takes on defenders ... Just needs to finish better.

barcanuck

I don't think he was in any hot form unless I have Alzheimer's and I am forgetting something. He only had that amazing game against Osasuna and even there he needed endless chances to finally score the 7th goal. He's started all the games in which we have lost points in 2014: Atletico Madrid, Levante, Valencia, Real Sociedad, Real Valladolid. Of the 4 goals he has scored this year, 2 came against Rayo Vallecano (6-0 trashing) and Osasuna (7-0 trashing). Didn't play well against either Betis or Espanyol. I mean I have endless love for Pedrito but he's playing it incredibly safe for a forward and he's incredibly inconsistent. Even off-form Neymar is so much more lively, gets into goalscoring positions non-stop, draws the penalels, takes on defenders ... Just needs to finish better.

Wow good research! I was thinking Pedro hasn't been good for a month, but for him to start all the losses and only score in trashings in 2014 shows he is in Cesc second half form.

Home of Barca Fans