Ousmane Dembélé

Mateka

Newcastle will probably be used as leverage for him to sign elsewhere. I just do not think anybody would go from Barca to Newcastle when they are fighting relegation.

Tho greed was mentioned earlier.

Porque

So whats he gonna do if they get relegated? Take the 20m singing bonus for 6 months and then look for a way out? No way hes going there.

A low Relegation release clause. A chance for another sign on fee.

Im sure he would go to PSG though. A chance to showcase himself, earn big, train slightly harder than he does at Barcelona and he is more likely to learn the language.

iniestaGOAT

A low Relegation release clause. A chance for another sign on fee.

Im sure he would go to PSG though. A chance to showcase himself, earn big, train slightly harder than he does at Barcelona and he is more likely to learn the language.

Why would Newcastle accept low relegation fee at the same time pay 20-30m signing on fee plus wages. Newcastle isn't an option he might go psg or whatever though.

Porque

Why would Newcastle accept low relegation fee at the same time pay 20-30m signing on fee plus wages. Newcastle isn't an option he might go psg or whatever though.

Well the incentive of them signing players like Dembele would be to secure their Premier League future.

If they fail in doing so they could atleast recoup the investment or even profit with a resale.

For Dembele gives him an out and lowers his risk- being stuff in the Champioship in a World Cup year.

Raki13

Unbelievable stupidity from Newcastle if any of this is true. This donkey will fail miserably in the EPL and will be on the injured list in the first 2 months of another 5 year contract.

iniestaGOAT

Well the incentive of them signing players like Dembele would be to secure their Premier League future.

If they fail in doing so they could atleast recoup the investment or even profit with a resale.

For Dembele gives him an out and lowers his risk- being stuff in the Champioship in a World Cup year.

Yeah no they arent stupid. Hes probably got many offers newcastle def not one of them

Pepsbarca

So whats he gonna do if they get relegated? Take the 20m singing bonus for 6 months and then look for a way out? No way hes going there.

I don't know but I get the sense that he is really only concerned about the money. So, yeah, he'd likely take the 20m signing bonus and then score a bunch of goals in the championship.

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
?
3h
Bar?a will have one final meeting with Demb?l?'s agent on Monday. If there is no agreement, the club will try to offload him in January. Xavi feels that the player lied to him. The manager, like the club, thought the Frenchman would renew.

@fansjavimiguel

Remember this is the journalist that is the mouthpiece of Xavi.
Monday is the final meeting. If his agent insists with the ludicrous demands, he will be put on sale.
If he does not agree, he will be unregistered for LaLiga and watch from the stands

klc123

Apparently he's reached an agreement with Juventus?

I'm just glad we are finally removing this cancer from the squad. One of the worst signings in history, only topped by Coutinho.

ajnotkeith

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
?
3h
Bar?a will have one final meeting with Demb?l?'s agent on Monday. If there is no agreement, the club will try to offload him in January. Xavi feels that the player lied to him. The manager, like the club, thought the Frenchman would renew.

?
@fansjavimiguel

Remember this is the journalist that is the mouthpiece of Xavi.
Monday is the final meeting. If his agent insists with the ludicrous demands, he will be put on sale.
If he does not agree, he will be unregistered for LaLiga and watch from the stands

I struggle to believe Xavi and Laporta will put him in the stands. There's no way they are that dumb to mess around like that when we have top4 on the line. Even if he doesn't renew we need him on the field, no point of putting him in the stands except to show our non existent authority.

mc_lovin

Juventus would be a weird choice, but I guess it's all about the signing fee.

Heck, even Rudiger apparently wants 20m :lol: It's brilliant business to become a free agent.

Home of Barca Fans