Ousmane Dembélé

Laplacian

He is not a CF. He should never play there again.

I don't get this line of argument. Before his experimentation with Dembele as a CF, there were multiple posts about Dembele simply doing awful on a consistent basis. When he plays as a CF his deficiencies are accentuated; poor touch, poor handling of the ball in tight areas, poor reading of the game etc. When he was playing as a winger he was kicking it and running and aimlessly crossing the ball, and rightfully lots of folks here complained about him.

The point is, it's not a matter of his position on the pitch. RW, LW, attacking midfielder, no. 9, false 9, or whatever...he's just not that good.

omidferoz

He should just stop playing for barca. I can't stand seeing him on the field. Such a useless player. Sane, sancho, vino, ansu, Rashford and Mbappe are way ahead of him in football IQ and talent. This guy should play for Sevilla, Valencia, arsenal or Napoli. Not a team like barcelona. He is no warrior, not a man. He still plays like he is a a damn kid. Compared to alexis sanchez this guy is midget mentally. Everytime I see him play i miss pedro, Sanchez and Villa which we got for peanuts compared to this trash. And the audacity to ask for more money makes me through up.

Last edited:

ronniecro

dude is probably gonna score odd goal next game and the hype will be back. same applies to greaseman,it's incredible how much credit they have

Joan

He is not a CF. He should never play there again.

Technique is his first and foremost problem. It's subpar. Everything else position included comes later.

But with touches like that he'd struggle as a gk, leave alone the rest.

Tackle

Used to take the piss out of him by calling him the 140m Jesse Lingard. Lately though Lingard is looking like prime Ronaldinho compared to this sack of shite, so there goes that. Soon there will be no comparisons to make in world football that are as laughable as Dembele.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We pay this guy €10m gross + bonuses for being fucking awful and he'll want an increase to stay.

Surely there's better ways we can spend those wages.

Home of Barca Fans