Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

if he goes to Madrid, they are getting an entertaining player and probably winning another CL if the squad gels, while we get another year of Ernieball.. someone fucking shoot me

xxxxxx

Even if Madrid get Neymar, they have major problems in the midfield. Neymar and Hazard both prefer to play left wing, so I have no clue how that's going to work out. Plus, Hazard hasn't done much in Europe.

As I said, I'm not worried even if he does join. They have far more problems to solve to compete.

Last edited:

vinni

If he comes back to us we got a capable left winger again. If he goes to RM, we can throw pigs at him. Both outcomes would be amusing.

That said, i dont know about him. Theres so much noise around that dude. It might get really annoying. The two last years has been a bit boring but at least we had some peace.

xxxxxx

if he goes to Madrid, they are getting an entertaining player and probably winning another CL if the squad gels, while we get another year of Ernieball.. someone fucking shoot me

How do you work that out? PSG haven't even reached the quarters once since he's been there. On paper PSG's team has been on par with Real Madrid's in the last 2 years.

Givenchy

You are overrating neymar here

not really

a fit and in form Neymar is arguably the 2nd bpitw behind Messi. if he can stay fit at Madrid and the team hits the ground running, they are surely favourites for the CL?

Barca may have a better squad but with Retardo as manager we'll see more Raki-Busi deadly combo (deadly in the wrong sense) and more cowardly tactics. Neymar is the player we should of gone for instead of Griezmann who will likely end up Coutinho 2.0

some cules here love the idea of Neymar moving to Madrid so they can shit on him and call him a snake.. fair enough but its a ridiculous mindset ON the pitch. do we really want to watch another season of Dembele unable to make simple passes? Coutinho sulking with his fingers in his ears? Griezmann probably getting in Messi's way.. Barca desperately needs another game changer if we persist with Valverde and Neymar is that guy

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The choice basically comes down to having Coutinho or Neymar as our LW next season, or Griezmann. Which means we'll suffer from the same problems. Slow front three not offering any pace or width. Even if Valverde does the impossible and starts Frenkie and Arthur, they need some movement and pace up front to play those passes to.

Anyone that believes Valverde will start Dembele ahead of Coutinho are delusional. Valverde is the biggest piece of shit ever.

With Neymar I bet our first choice attacking lineup will be Neymar - Griezmann - Messi

Sorin

This transfer window i learned that buying Neymar guarantees a CL win. The fact that he has won only 1 CL in his entire career and has barely played a match in the last 2 years of knock off rounds seem to be irrelevant. Neymar will surely win the CL for either Barcelona or RM next year. Someone tell PSG that they've won it twice since they bought him.

james baldwin

not really

a fit and in form Neymar is arguably the 2nd bpitw behind Messi. if he can stay fit at Madrid and the team hits the ground running, they are surely favourites for the CL?

Barca may have a better squad but with Retardo as manager we'll see more Raki-Busi deadly combo (deadly in the wrong sense) and more cowardly tactics. Neymar is the player we should of gone for instead of Griezmann who will likely end up Coutinho 2.0

some cules here love the idea of Neymar moving to Madrid so they can shit on him and call him a snake.. fair enough but its a ridiculous mindset ON the pitch. do we really want to watch another season of Dembele unable to make simple passes? Coutinho sulking with his fingers in his ears? Griezmann probably getting in Messi's way.. Barca desperately needs another game changer if we persist with Valverde and Neymar is that guy

You fear the absolute worst for your team and overrate other players not in your team. Grow a pair dude! Good grief.

Givenchy

You fear the absolute worst for your team and overrate other players not in your team. Grow a pair dude! Good grief.

fear the absolute worst? have you seen the last 2 seasons of humiliation? :lol: theres nothing to 'fear' anymore, our team is run by a retarded manager, humiliation number 3 is well on its way

what a great idea going into a 3rd season in a row with mostly the same team, with the same manager + Griezmann who isn't a #9 and adds nothing in terms of pace to our front 3

(i haven't forgotten Frenkie also but with Busi-Raki guaranteed to start.. i don't hold much hope for him sadly)

Last edited:

xXKonan

Would Neymar to Real be bad? sure but there is going to be a compromise on that team and that is trying to fit both Ney and Hazard into the lineup, it can work but at the expense of their Midfield if Ney is going to be used as a #10.

And considering how poor Real's midfield has been for quite some time and their defense and how Zidane seems totally clueless in trying to fix it, I don't think this will work out in their favor as they thought it would. This just seems like the 2003-5 era of Perez in having so many marketable players can somehow win them the CL again, disregarding team balance.

George_Costanza

This transfer window i learned that buying Neymar guarantees a CL win. The fact that he has won only 1 CL in his entire career and has barely played a match in the last 2 years of knock off rounds seem to be irrelevant. Neymar will surely win the CL for either Barcelona or RM next year. Someone tell PSG that they've won it twice since they bought him.

Neymar will play for a team and a coach that won 3 UCLs the past 5 years. I would say their odds winning it again will increase considerably with Neymar playing for them. And he will probably win the ballon d'or too with Perez powerful marketing campaign backing him. You are naive if you think Valverde's Barca has any chances of winning the UCL this coming season.

It will be between City, Liverpool, and Real.

jairzinho

Even if Madrid get Neymar, they have major problems in the midfield. Neymar and Hazard both prefer to play left wing, so I have no clue how that's going to work out. Plus, Hazard hasn't done much in Europe.

As I said, I'm not worried even if he does join. They have far more problems to solve to compete.

If he goes there Zidane would most likely switch to a 4-4-2 diamond with Hazard as the #10 and Neymar-Benzama up front. Or 4-2-3-1 with Benzma-Neymar-Hazard-Lucas-Casemiro-Kroos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans