Neymar Jr.

Horatio

You're welcome
Neymar was going to leave regardless. Messi is gone, all other south americans are gone. Mbappe's friends coming on board.
Someone as spoiled as neymar is not going to want to have to deal with that.

FCBfan22

From a BDO potential to a money whore with a questionable relationship with his sister. His time is done. Neymar "what if" Junior.

Should be a poster boy for a lot of young footballers, how not to handle your career.

Total-Football

The spolied brat should forever be thankful to Barcelona and his 2015 CL win. Thats his only distinctive achievement. His gold medal in the olympics is just a glorified youth cup competition.

Morten

The spolied brat should forever be thankful to Barcelona and his 2015 CL win. Thats his only distinctive achievement. His gold medal in the olympics is just a glorified youth cup competition.

He did lead PSG to an UCL-final, was easily their best attacker, though opposition wasn't the best, if i recall.

Thats about what he achieved at PSG though, so not much.

BJJ

He was an amazing long shooter and passer. That's skill.

Skills don't just mean doing tricks and flicks.

Kaka was amazing on the ball. He wouldn't be rated as the best itw if he didn't have skills.

The fact that his immense physicality was there in addition to skills made him special.
Kaka was a Balon winner and an amazing player.
Neymar didn't come close to being the dominant player Kaka was.

L3v1s

Had to look it up cause i honestly couldnt remember the teams they met, not exactly heavy hitters they were facing before the final, Leipzig, Atalanta...
Have to give a shoutout to those teams though, they were playing some good football. Especially Atalanta, I remember that they were hammering teams 6, 7-0 on the regular. It's a shame they haven't won anything domestically, and eventually fallen apart.

Temptation

A CL final in COVID format with no fans...

:lol:

Lots of people forget that while Neymar was phenomenal in that CL run in, he couldn't finish his breakfast. Despite his form, he was struggling to score goals. He had so many chances.

PSG's Final route was Dortmund, Atalanta, Leipzig.

Leipzig and Atalanta are hipster attacking teams which make for poor cup teams.

Context.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Di Maria and Neymar were really good in 19/20, unfortunately these guys + Mbappe missed too much chances in final against Bayern. The last time i saw a sign of Neymar's talent was against bayern in 2021, guy was insane

Home of Barca Fans