New members

Sodamnsmooth

I'm Sodamnsmooth.. from NJ ... glad to be with you guys and girls.

I'm going to be at Nevada Smiths in NY for the CL final on the 27th... taking down a few beers while I watch my favorite team take the title back to Barcelona.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm Sodamnsmooth.. from NJ ... glad to be with you guys and girls.

I'm going to be at Nevada Smiths in NY for the CL final on the 27th... taking down a few beers while I watch my favorite team take the title back to Barcelona.

Hey, glad we have you on board :wave:

maz

I walk the line
welcome SDS..watching fcbc with a few beers? I can assure u thousands of culés around the world will be doing the same as u on the 27th!

maz

I walk the line
The website works, but when I click on "Video" it says "The video you are trying to watch is no longer available form this site".

JALJM

Hey guys, I've been following this forum for a few weeks now, but following FCB for a while longer than that. Most of you guys seem pretty sensible and Beast is a Real Madrid fan I could almost get along with :)

Anyhow, I started following Barca after the 1998 World Cup as I was a big fan of that Dutch team (still feel they were the best team there), and I saw that a number of the players were here. I'll admit my interest waned during the early 2000s (also didn't have Cable TV at the time), but Ronaldinho revived it, and Iniesta has become my favourite player ever.

I also follow Arsenal in the EPL to a lesser extent, since they're another team which seems devoted to attacking football, but Barcelona will always be #1.

Looking forward to some good conversation

maz

I walk the line
Welcome JALJM..its nice u decided to sign up after browsing the site for a while. Iniesta is great isnt he..

Anyway, look forward to seeing u elsewhere on the site.

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
welcome SDS..watching fcbc with a few beers? I can assure u thousands of culés around the world will be doing the same as u on the 27th!

Well... I'll probably be having breakfast, but! If we win, maybe i'll have an Imported Heineken!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I've been following this forum for a few weeks now, but following FCB for a while longer than that. Most of you guys seem pretty sensible and Beast is a Real Madrid fan I could almost get along with :)

Anyhow, I started following Barca after the 1998 World Cup as I was a big fan of that Dutch team (still feel they were the best team there), and I saw that a number of the players were here. I'll admit my interest waned during the early 2000s (also didn't have Cable TV at the time), but Ronaldinho revived it, and Iniesta has become my favourite player ever.

I also follow Arsenal in the EPL to a lesser extent, since they're another team which seems devoted to attacking football, but Barcelona will always be #1.

Looking forward to some good conversation

Hey, where are you from? Looking forward to your posts :2145960713mundoemot

maz

I walk the line
Ah another north american resident. We have a few of those on here. Where in US are u?

JALJM

I'm in DC.
I would have thought most english-speaking barca fans would be from either US or UK. Where are most of the posters from?

maz

I walk the line
Biggest representatives are UK, eastern europe and australia, and recently the US. Of course we have members dotted around the globe..north africa, dubai, T&T, spain etc.

Home of Barca Fans