Barca kits (new 2024-2025)

Andresito

Staff member
Real slow official announcement of next season's kits. I'm guessing it has to do with the new Nike deal.

Andresito

Staff member
One of the reasons why Barcelona haven't yet announced their shirt for next season, is because Nike made a mistake with the typography. They printed t-shirts with the old Spotify logo, hence the delay. @alexpintanel
Nike will now commission new kits for the release, and their public circulation for Barcelona fans is expected to be delayed into July, in line with a club photo shoot.

Here are the differences
logo.png
Spotify_Full_Logo_RGB_Green.png

Loki

One of the reasons why Barcelona haven't yet announced their shirt for next season, is because Nike made a mistake with the typography. They printed t-shirts with the old Spotify logo, hence the delay. @alexpintanel
Nike will now commission new kits for the release, and their public circulation for Barcelona fans is expected to be delayed into July, in line with a club photo shoot.

Here are the differences
logo.png
The change cost them probably a 6-figure number.

Andresito

Staff member
We keep on waiting. Bet it's going to sell out as soon as it hits the stores too.

Barcelona's home kit will be announced on July 18th. @ffpolo

Loki

We keep on waiting. Bet it's going to sell out as soon as it hits the stores too.

Barcelona's home kit will be announced on July 18th. @ffpolo
I wanted to look if the old season kits are on sale, because new one's coming to maybe buy the white one, but they still cost €175. Laporta is a greedy old bastard. Who the hell gonna pay so much money for a last seaon's kit. Pathetic.

draconifire

Here are the differences
logo.png
Will they sell these kits as unofficial jerseys? I hope they do, most people won't mind if the logo has a Shakira curve or a Zendaya non-curve.
If it's made by Nike and is for Barca that's all I care for and I am sure 95% of Cules think the same.

Andresito

Staff member
Will they sell these kits as unofficial jerseys? I hope they do, most people won't mind if the logo has a Shakira curve or a Zendaya non-curve.
If it's made by Nike and is for Barca that's all I care for and I am sure 95% of Cules think the same.
I doubt that. And yeah most people don't care but it's part of Spotify's new branding and they surely want their new logo on display.

draconifire

Maybe they can strike a deal or something with Spotify saying they will only sell it online, with no display unit, and as an unofficial jersey or something.
I'm sure they wouldn't want so much money getting wasted when there are ways to capitalise on it.
Anyways, who knows how these multinational companies work anyways.

Birdy

We need to have a serious discussion about the stupid kit rule of UEFA and FIFA in NT competition, and the dangerous trend developing:

UEFA FIFA have imposed team to dress in color block, preferably one team in a light color block, the other in a dark one. Supposedly that makes it easier for fans with sight problems or so...
Well, the problem is that this regulation is RIDICULOUS and blown over the top, exaggerating the potentially minor existing problems for people with sight issues.

Recently, we watched a WC final (Argentina France) where BOTH teams COULD have worn their 1st kit without any problem because there was no clash whatsoever. In this tournament, England has played only once in their default navy shorts. Germany is OUT and NEVER got to wear their 1st kit black shorts, even though they played against teams like Switzerland (!) or Denmark (!) with red and white 1st kit shorts respectively.
France are yet to wear their 1st TRICOLOR kit in this tournament. Same with Argentina in Copa America always wearing white shorts
We even saw Spain FFS in the Qatar WC to wear red shorts!

Someone has to put an end to this madness.
It erodes the history of the National teams. Kits represent a history and a tradition and they are not a child's play to mess up at will.
England shorts are NAVY, full stop
Spain shorts are NAVY, full stop
Argentina shorts are BLACK, full stop
Germany shorts are BLACK
They should ONLY change when it's absolutely necessary and there is a real color clash!

STOP IT NOW!

Home of Barca Fans