New 2014-2015 kits

Sunny Mir

Bucky said:
[quote name="Sunny Mir" post=1436214]
55382.jpg

55383.jpg

Sorry hadn't seen those.
Anyway I'll get my shirt next month just in time for some title celebrations (In Sha Allah).

Traning kits for next season.

Page 64:

[quote name="linetty" post=1430397]Possible pre-match shirt for next season

CBayrfHU0AAQ9BR.jpg

CBayrw2UYAAh_5z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

We know :pep:[/quote]

QuickyLFC

Delivery for me :D

My authentic just came! :neymar:

TBN7zPS.png

jBVW8qV.png

tSDdGOR.png

So it pretty much just came in a cardboard box and in a plastic bag for those asking about packaging.

The shirt does run a little more of a 'fitted' style than I expect but luckily fits me well!

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thanks, so excited!

As a main Liverpool fan I'm tempted to go for a scarf, but in Barcelona near summer wiht a scarf seems silly haha, not sure if they're really into scarves etc too

I am catching the home game against Getafe on April 28th and even though it is going to be quite warm by then, I will still bring my scarf, as a banner of support. :barca scarf:

Bucky

Penya Member
Looks awesome! Cheers for the answer too.

In regards to a scarf it is a banner of support; as you're a Liverpool fan you'd know with the YNWA at the start of a match and obviously as we're English, a Barcelona winter is our sodding summer :lol:

Do not be fooled though, when we went in February I knew it'd get cold in the Camp Nou but didn't realise how cold! You see loads of people in coats & woolly hats around Barcelona at that time in the year and think it's a bit OTT especially compared with our climate in the UK you'd be wanting to don shirts & shorts (guess who the Germans are in Barcelona as pointed out by our colonial cousins on our last day :rofl1:) - however prior to kick off we had to suffer with warm gear like coats or jackets + our scarf's, it was quite uncomfortable then but definitely needed it inside the stadium because the shape is like a bowl the air circulates causing one heck of a chill. You'll be thankful for the scarf lol

Dead excited to go to Barcelona now so thanks for that! Can't wait to get mine.

QuickyLFC

Looks awesome! Cheers for the answer too.

In regards to a scarf it is a banner of support; as you're a Liverpool fan you'd know with the YNWA at the start of a match and obviously as we're English, a Barcelona winter is our sodding summer :lol:

Do not be fooled though, when we went in February I knew it'd get cold in the Camp Nou but didn't realise how cold! You see loads of people in coats & woolly hats around Barcelona at that time in the year and think it's a bit OTT especially compared with our climate in the UK you'd be wanting to don shirts & shorts (guess who the Germans are in Barcelona as pointed out by our colonial cousins on our last day :rofl1:) - however prior to kick off we had to suffer with warm gear like coats or jackets + our scarf's, it was quite uncomfortable then but definitely needed it inside the stadium because the shape is like a bowl the air circulates causing one heck of a chill. You'll be thankful for the scarf lol

Dead excited to go to Barcelona now so thanks for that! Can't wait to get mine.

I'm going to brave it in jeans and a t shirt, probably a scarf too :neymar:

NicholasP38

Hey guys, new to the forum.

I was just wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of getting an authentic of the home jersey? I'm talking about the player issue one.

Bucky

Penya Member
Hey guys, new to the forum.

I was just wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of getting an authentic of the home jersey? I'm talking about the player issue one.

Erm... not difficult and just read some of the last few posts but here's the link I guess =S

Don't know where you're from but the website should ask you anyway... FCB Home MATCH kit authentic Official site

Or you could go to an FCBotiga in Barcelona, just make sure it's Official as there's a lot of dodgy shops & stalls that sell "replica" kits that are knock off.

ManusXavi

Looking forward to the end of the season when the kits become cheaper. No way am I getting next seasons kit. I'll get a Xavi and a Laudrup shirt.
Just got to hide them from my girlfriend for a few months as she wants me to buy her a ring to which I have said ''not yet''

Home of Barca Fans