Matthijs de Ligt

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Barca matches PSG’s offer they will land the player. Problem this time around is whether or not they’re willing and/or able to do so.

True. And according to the Catalan media (I don't have any sources unlike some here do so I can only report what is publicly available) we won't. What I don't know is exactly how much we offered. Some say 7.5m net, some say we offered what we offered to De Jong (which according to some is 10m net plus 6 variables). Don't know what to believe. Either way it is high enough.

George_Costanza

If Barca matches PSG’s offer they will land the player. Problem this time around is whether or not they’re willing and/or able to do so.

How stupid is PSG to offer a 19 years old talent 20m net salary?

No need to match anything, 7m net salary is more than a reasonable offer from Barca.

Devils

My narrative didn't change, I was simply pointing out what various outlets (mostly Sport and MD) have said in the last several months.

Admitting defeat? Nah, much less so than you capitulating to Real Madrid after every signing they made this summer.

Okay if Sport and MD are your reference points, don't go questioning other people's sources, dawg.

Real Madrid are the greatest club in the world! That can't be debated smh.

Jair Ventura

No need to match anything, 7m net salary is more than a reasonable offer from Barca.

How stupid are you to believe that? Same lies were told about Mbappé when he signed and we all know how that worked out.

Match what’s been offered or stfu.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Okay if Sport and MD are your reference points, don't go questioning other people's sources, dawg.

Real Madrid are the greatest club in the world! That can't be debated smh.

Despite their flaws, I suspect MD and Sport know a tad more than your sources in Catalonia...

The greatest club in the world and it is not even debatable? hmmmmmmm... Guess what, I don't think so. We currently suck and we might not be the best team at the moment, but in my opinion Barca is the greatest club in the world.

abbbs97

In April. A whole Barca contingent went to Amsterdam to meet with De Ligt and his entourage, not just Bartomeu apparently, Segura and Abidal went as well.

In April, Barca reached full agreement with Ajax, we were just missing de Ligt’s signature which we were hoping to do so in May after the UCL semis. Raiola got in the way and stopped that from happening due to de Ligt’s high performances. Now PSG also reached an agreement with Ajax, just missing de Ligt’s signature. So it’s up to de Ligt now. We’ll see what he chooses.

De Ligt’s girlfriend also looked for houses in Barcelona around end of May too. So we’ll see what happens.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Not 20m net, 10m net which is about 19m gross after factoring in France's tax rate for the top bracket, 45%, plus 5m bonuses.

At least this is what was reported.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In April, Barca reached full agreement with Ajax, we were just missing de Ligt’s signature which we were hoping to do so in May after the UCL semis. Raiola got in the way and stopped that from happening due to de Ligt’s high performances. Now PSG also reached an agreement with Ajax, just missing de Ligt’s signature. So it’s up to de Ligt now. We’ll see what he chooses.

De Ligt’s girlfriend also looked for houses in Barcelona around end of May too. So we’ll see what happens.

She did? According to who? This is news to me certainly.

George_Costanza

Feel free to believe the Guardian.

[tw]1138570750934302720?s=21[/tw]

Yes I would believe a random dude on a twitter account with only 14k followers and his job description: Faithful supporter of Paris Saint-Germain.

FuWDvFK.gif

Home of Barca Fans