Marc Bartra

Ursegor

World Champion
Well, at least this will tell us if he's up to par or needs to go on loan (and never return) with 2 new centerbacks coming.

hulinat

Well, at least this will tell us if he's up to par or needs to go on loan (and never return) with 2 new centerbacks coming.

That's fair. Bartra alone in the defence while Mascherano is making crazy slide tackles and Alves/Alba are bursting forward

ceefoo

re: Barcelona 1 - 1 Atletico Madrid - CL QF 1st Leg

:bartra: Thrown in to the team under difficult circumstances and gave a solid and commanding performance.

But playing the odd game here and there is not furthering his development. He needs to play more minutes than he is getting here. The club needs to decide if they are going to show faith in him next season, or send him out on loan where he can get regular games as a starter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartra got what it needs. I trust him to deliver in the next games. Make everyone proud Marc.

Devils

I really really like this kid. Not only because he has shown to have great potential, but also because he has a fantastic attitude and love towards Barca.

ryuken

What he needs is a coach with balls.to give him play time, not someome who has a fetish for Mascherano even in matches where Bartra can play

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Barca_Laker

He was great today, lets hope he can keep it up.
What he needs is a coach with balls.to give him play time, not someome who has a fetish for Mascherano even in matches where Bartra can play

I actually think hes had his best games playing next to puyi/masch. Correct me if i'm wrong but i remember him not looking so great when paired with Pique.

Pepe Silvia

Kid sits on the bench for months at a time waiting patiently then comes on by chance and absolutely tears the house down. What a performance from Bartra :wub:

SeloBarca

Bartra is more of a man markin defender then Pique and Mash, he actually knows whats going on behind him. Nice anticipation on Costas run.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
With our current injury woes he should get more and more playing times, im really looking forward for his development. I think he has the potential to really nail-down his starting position in the years to come and this season was his, next year with puyii retired he'll just confirm it.

Though im concered that he and Pique are too alike, but it would be a rather stable and safe pair should they develop an understanding.

Home of Barca Fans