Arda Turan

Isco? From Real Madrid? :lol: His buyout is over 100m euros, 150 IIRC. Isco is Star Trek.

They can put buyout price of 18 trillion if they want. If the player is unsattisfied and wants to leave the club - price will be adjusted...

Remember Cavani from Napoli to PSG? First De Laurentis mummbled about 100 M... then, after a while, he lowered to 90... then to 80... and then 70 75... and then...... it's just bargaining, man!

And Isco looks to me that he would welcome the change (khm, khm, not needing to ponder to "Ego on 2 legs with number 7 on his back")...

I like Calhanoglu - he could be a bargain! Anybody seen his free kick masterpiece-hummiliation of Noyer?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Isco plays for Real Madrid. They won't adjust anything lol

A direct transfer between the clubs is next to impossibe unless you pay the release clause.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Are you new to Barca-Real rivalry? Perez to sell one of his most talented players, and Spaniard to that, to Barca?

khaled_a_d

They can put buyout price of 18 trillion if they want. If the player is unsattisfied and wants to leave the club - price will be adjusted...

Remember Cavani from Napoli to PSG? First De Laurentis mummbled about 100 M... then, after a while, he lowered to 90... then to 80... and then 70 75... and then...... it's just bargaining, man!

And Isco looks to me that he would welcome the change (khm, khm, not needing to ponder to "Ego on 2 legs with number 7 on his back")...

In addition to what Bojan and Donak said ,let's roll with the idea and say we miraculously convince him to force a move to us from all other big clubs then what? you think RM would jut let it go ? it has been long time since a good player left one of the 2 clubs(Saviola doesn't count .he was scrub when we let him go for free) .this game can be played by everyone and if we convince him to move to us against their well they can play that game too and one day we may see them trying to pull Figo edition 2 .
Clubs need to put some respect to each other and don't play such dirty games .at least not going so far with it as you basically suggesting

Isco plays for Real Madrid. They won't adjust anything lol

A direct transfer between the clubs is next to impossibe unless you pay the release clause.

Sunday Express, Thu, Apr 23, 2015 - Arsenal Transfer News: £32.9m Isco deal (Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is a fan of the Spain international who joined Real from Malaga for £23million in 2013. According to Spanish website Fichajes, the La Liga outfit are ready to cash in on Isco to the tune of £32.9m to fund a move for Chelsea star Eden Hazard.)

So they offered 33 M. We will offer much more. Why you people with any player prospect start from 100 M?

De Laurentis said (to Liverpool) that buyout clause for Higuain is 100 M. Mark my words: he'll sell him for half of it or less. So much on buyout clauses...

Last edited:
B

Batman

AntiRealMadrid is trolling everyone here. What he is saying makes ZERO sense! Stop feeding the troll.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sunday Express, Thu, Apr 23, 2015 - Arsenal Transfer News: £32.9m Isco deal (Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is a fan of the Spain international who joined Real from Malaga for £23million in 2013. According to Spanish website Fichajes, the La Liga outfit are ready to cash in on Isco to the tune of £32.9m to fund a move for Chelsea star Eden Hazard.)

So they offered 33 M. We will offer much more. Why you people with any player prospect start from 100 M?

De Laurentis said (to Liverpool) that buyout clause for Higuain is 100 M. Mark my words: he'll sell him for half of it or less. So much on buyout clauses...

First of all, The Sunday Express is not reliable at all and that's not euros, that's in pounds. 32.9m pounds is 46m euros. Secondly, there's a history between Barca and Real Madrid. We happen to be arch rivals who don't want to sell any player to eachother, hence the only way to sign a player from eachother is through the buyout clause.

AntiRealMadrid is trolling everyone here. What he is saying makes ZERO sense! Stop feeding the troll.

I am not troll, BatFan, I just think that only impossible thing is the one you gave up on. I understand that my suggested transfers are hard and less likely... but, what are suppose to do - give up in advance?

Clubs like (today's) Liverpool have to overpay players 'cause nobody wants to join them... money is their only leverage! We are Barca. We are greatest club in the world. And when we want some player - we get him. There is no player out of our reach!

Chainsaw

Killahead
You are not a troll but you think way too Football Managerish. I'm sure Perez will let go of Isco for a lesser amount to any other team than selling him to Barca for a higher price. The only way I see Isco to Barca happening is Barca offering some insane amount no one could refuse, which is still unlikely because as of now Barca is too obsessed with Pogba nor I see the club being much interested in an Isco type player to even think about going insane for someone like him.

zanela

Madrid go as far as inserting anti-barca clause in to contracts of players they sell to other clubs. How/why on earth would they sell a highly rated youngster to us?

You are not a troll but you think way too Football Managerish. I'm sure Perez will let go of Isco for a lesser amount to any other team than selling him to Barca for a higher price. The only way I see Isco to Barca happening is Barca offering some insane amount no one could refuse, which is still unlikely because as of now Barca is too obsessed with Pogba nor I see the club being much interested in an Isco type player to even think about going insane for someone like him.

You probbably won't believe me but I never in my life played FM. I only play my Playstation 1 and make Barcas each year on Master League.

I see your point and I know you are right. But I can't understand why we don't at least try as much we can to land some of those players I listed (Hazard, Isco, Coutinho, Calhanoglu, etc)? Iniesta is less then half of what he was (I'm utterly surprised how fast he fades, didn't expect it that fast), Xavi is history, Rakitić lacks speed, dribbling and agyility... we need at least one of those players, God damn it! It will be expensive - of course, but we have no choice!

Besides, I wonder why we missed Isco from Malaga for 28 M? He's our kind of player and we let Real get him under our nose!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
. I only play my Playstation 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Home of Barca Fans