Arda Turan

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They all said the deal was DONE. Not just a rumour. They all agreed on the same price too 35m euros.

cule19

Arda's a beast...but he's got a problem and it's his attitude. Luis Enrique managed to shut down Neymar's attitude problem almost completely, but I don't know if it'll be the same thing with Arda. Really wish we could get Pastore tbh.

fcbdna

Banned
Hear Chelsea are in serious talks?

Good choice for a hate and rage filled player. . . We don't need those type here.
I don't see what he can offer us that we don't have already. . . Only going to stir up bad blood, has too many enemies in the team already.

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
Arda's a beast...but he's got a problem and it's his attitude. Luis Enrique managed to shut down Neymar's attitude problem almost completely, but I don't know if it'll be the same thing with Arda. Really wish we could get Pastore tbh.

Neymar and Arda Turan in the same breath? You serious buddy?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Arda reminds me too much of Cesc. Not only do they look like each other, but they're both fucking aggressive and do stupid things when they get pissed off. They would be a nice couple in Chelsea. Hope he goes there.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
We really shouldn't sign anyone right now unless a "go ahead" has been given by all candidates and Lucho. Or the current "board" is overusing their power.

EdmondDantes

How can a 29 year old accept being sidelined for 6 months? And if we're so desperate to bring him here, who is he gonna replace in the team? He's got no chance of playing ahead of the trident or Pedro, that means he's fighting Busquets, Masche, Raki, Iniesta for a spot in our 11. All of which are better players than Arda, who is great on his day, but not Barca great.

Home of Barca Fans