Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaman

You'll have to excuse [MENTION=21586]eaman[/MENTION]

His religion forbids him from watching Champions League.

What does that mean? I watch champions league everytime it's on. Sometimes 2 matches in a night. Anyway 6 matches and only the possibility of more is not what the goat should be only concentrating on

Laplacian

Hope his foot breaks like Neymar's tbh. I can't handle the thought of these two winning the CL with PSG after PSG having plundered the club.

Tackle

OJO! It's not over yet! Barca officials have found the financial breakthrough to keep Leo Messi at the club. The navigation system on Messi's plane has been hacked and now the flight has turned around back to Barcelona! [Messigician]

vegitot

OJO! It's not over yet! Barca officials have found the financial breakthrough to keep Leo Messi at the club. The navigation system on Messi's plane has been hacked and now the flight has turned around back to Barcelona! [Messigician]

This :lol:

Messigician

That's still about 140 mil. in wages for PSG to pay for two years. I hope they win nothing, obviously.

Captain "play for free" of Madrid joins captain "play for free" of Barca at the cash palace. How ironic.

Newcomer

That recent 2 nil to united was kinda unfair. United were the better team and psg were actually terrible throughout the groupstage. Anyway who cares its the 5th best league in Europe he'll be playing in now. Not sure why he doesn't care that he's playing there every week. Guess he's already thinking of retirement

The 2 nil was unfair ? Go watch that game again.

You must be thinking about the 3 1.

Zidane82

Gini be lookin like a genius right bout now. Dang.

Poor Frenkie lmao. He had a choice between Paris and Barcelona and chose to pursue his dream with us.

He better start showin us somethin. He's underperformed given the high expectations.

I think he?s over performed given our circumstances

ronniecro

i cannot tell you guys how irritates me that he will get proper farewell from psg and it's fans instead of us. it will be eternal shame of our club

klc123

Both the times it was the board's stupidity that propelled these transfers; heck if Laporta didn't keep on narrating a false story, Leo would have probably gone to England for all we know!

And one would have thought that folks like you would get off their high horse after witnessing how our board had been corrupt and bending rules for a good 10 years now! Hell, the club has been burnt to the ground as things stand and some us still can't get rid of their holier-than-thou attitude :lol:

That's pure speculation.

What high horse? I fully admit this club has been run into the ground, and the socis are fully to blame for not voting out Rosell/Bartomeu when they had the opportunity.

That's a bit unfair. After watching him for 16 years, how can your love for the club not be tangled with the love for him? He has been the face of the club for way over a decade, he feels like family, and even for the oldest among us (online), the time without him is by now a long time ago. He has always embodied the values we identify Barca with. For me personally, being a Barca fan also naturally leads to being a Messi fan.

I absolutely adore Messi, but to suggest that I should hope PSG win titles now that he's there? They are the epitome of everything that is wrong in football. The financial rules which have given us enough rope to hang ourselves with are in place to prevent something like PSG happening in la liga.

I hope PSG lose every game 4-3 this season, with Messi scoring a hatrick in each of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans