Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Building the team around Mbappe wont work, he's unlikely to be there come the start it next season, will definitely be gone in 2 years.

Neymar will be their for a while as no one will take him, so he's the one they have to build around next 2-3 years & hope for the best.

I can see Mbappe & Messi leaving in the summer

Temptation

Messi has been an afterthought at the CL level was years now and that is the club's goal.

Trust the blind sheep fanbase on this forum to argue with such blatantly obvious facts. :lol:

Folks want PSG to build the team around him and his mate Ney. Hahaha. Without Mbappe these 2 are useless against top European sides like we saw against Bayern. They get carried.

CatalinR10

Crazy how much his teammates overlook him in attacks. Think he had less touches thab the keeper...

True. I think in the last 25 mins or so he touched the ball like 3-4 times. Sometimes he was in really good positions with space around him but was neglected by teammates , really weird.

Mitchell1978

I had a look at the psg forum, they destroy him for today's performance despite the goal: pure hate from most users

Ridiculously entitled fanbase from a plastic club, he should leave PSG this summer.

At his age he should have a team built entirely around him (Like Argentina is right now) not the mismatched mess that is PSG

raskolnikov

Ridiculously entitled fanbase from a plastic club, he should leave PSG this summer.

At his age he should have a team built entirely around him (Like Argentina is right now) not the mismatched mess that is PSG

Where to though? I feel joining City would be a good move but cant see him moving his family to England.
Barcelona isnt an option and he is still too good for mls.

CatalinR10

FpWpXgXX0AAmgp2

Some news that he landed in Barcelona.

FinBarcelonafan

PSG lacks the workrate what Argentina had. Others ran for Messi and Messi created the needed magic.

Bunch of individuals. Not going to win anything.

PSG midfield is also total trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans