Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Porque

I reckon the Inter Miami with loan to Barca rumour is self released, to try and get the Saudi to offer the same type of deal setup.

You just ain't dropping 380m/year like that. Miami ain't that great. If you like the beach then what better place than the desert.

Rory

I reckon the Inter Miami with loan to Barca rumour is self released, to try and get the Saudi to offer the same type of deal setup.

You just ain't dropping 380m/year like that. Miami ain't that great. If you like the beach then what better place than the desert.
idk man I think the desert lacks a fundamental thing you always sea at a beach

Messigician

‼️Today it was a very important day at La Liga headquarters. There are people who are restless with Messi's folder. They received a call from Jorge Messi. He has been in contact to find out the details about La Liga and the feasibility plan.

Barça have made another informal offer to Messi. Jorge Messi is restless as he wants to close Leo's future as soon as possible.

Tomorrow there will be a very important meeting in La Liga, who say that there are €40m that "dance" in the feasibility plan and that is what the parties have to solve.

La Liga do not understand from where does the €40m come from, despite being included in the plan by Barça.

La Liga urgently wants to meet again with Barça to find out a little more about the €40m they find fishy.

Tomorrow at 10am CET there will be a very urget meeting to try and solve Barça's FFP problems.

Some people at the club, like Xavi, are optimistic about Messi’s return - while some are not.

[Via: Gerard Romero🥇]

#KOS

Andresito

Staff member
FxcLOHhXwAAek64

bismp

If he goes to Saudi then I think many people (including myself) will lose almost all their respect for him.

He is already a BILLIONAIRE. And he is among the top 3-5 most famous athletes alive (along with MJ, CR7, LBJ, Federer etc). He will be earning millions from endorsements and advertisements for the rest of his life. There is no reason to chase even more money, other than pure greed. And people are saying (if you were in his shoes,you would go to). No man, if I had a billion dollars, I would prioritize my and my family's well-being and happiness :lol:

Plus, he is still one of the top players of the world, if he is focused. It is not like that he is completely finished.

I don't know the details, but why can he not come to Barca with the minimum wage (aka "free")? Does he need to make 10 Million a year even now? Unless we are so fucked financially that we cannot even register players with the minimum wage.

If it is indeed to financially impossible to come to Barca (even as a loan through Inter Miami), he is still good enough to go to the Prem or Serie A. But if he feels he doesn't have it in him to compete for a whole season, especially in a high demand environment like the Prem or the CL (which could be understandable after winning everything possible in football), then there are still other options.

He could go to Argentina and play for his boyhood club Newells, like he always used to promise. That would be the most fitting end (other than Barca). Plus he will be hailed as a hero everywhere there after the WC

And even if he does not want to move in Argentina (there were some shady stories with the mafia?), then even the US is a better option than Saudi, simply because they do not openly violate human rights like the SA.

Iniesta Ultra

I could do two years "prison time" in Saudi Arabia for 1 billion dollars.

should Messi do two years "performing bear and unhappy family time" while missing out on top flight for 1B?

not factoring in endorsement value difference either

he's our only hope while Xavi's still manager

Leong157

From my understanding the 10M was what we offered him unofficially which he already agreed.

The issue right now is we have not presented the Official contract for him to study.

All the talks coming from Xavi, and the club about all depends on Messi is probably about whether he will wait until we have sorted thing out with La Liga, IMO. Right now he does not seem to have that patient and trust which is understandable considering what happened last time with Laporta.

Other than a footballer, he is also a father. He need to plan ahead ,where to settle his family for next years etc.

I don't think he will accept Saudi offer.

Messigician

From the Barça board they say: "If Messi wants to come, he will arrive. If he does not join Barça, it will be because he has preferred other offers in the end."

— @DBR8

Home of Barca Fans