Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He was never that type of player to begin with : training hard / up to speed / ... etc

Which might give him advantage when he will be 38+

His biggest problem is : Motivation

this motivation thing is a myth from my point of view, if Messi would have not been motivated his career would have been over 5 years ago

Nazario1985

this motivation thing is a myth from my point of view, if Messi would have not been motivated his career would have been over 5 years ago

Of course he was motivated during the vast majority of his career, but what I mean is if he looses it he is not the kind of CR7 hungry behind numbers until his muscles can't go anymore, he needs to enjoy it to continue performing as he's doing now.

soul24rage

He takes really good care of his body and as long as he is happy on the pitch, I honestly think he can perform in the WC26 with the right team members next to him.

With both the Copa 24 and most of the WC26 matches being in the USA and with AFA having a base in Miami, the Copa 24 will be the biggest indicator of how he performs while being in MLS.

bismp

It is true, that even in the Pep days, he didn‘t look that great. I don‘t mean that he lacked stamina or anything, but he was not ripped like 2015 onwards. That did not stop him from feasting on everyone :lol: For example he came back from the summer break in 2011 visibly overweight and then scored 3 and assisted 1-2 to beat Real Madrid in the Supercopa

Interesting stat, showing that he was the best dribbler of the world by a mile the last 15 years. Interestingly, CR had similar amount of dribbles as Neymar. Granted, he played 1,5-2 times the amount of games.

KingLeo10

The GOAT will win one more Copa and go out swinging in the next WC.

Argentina are such a well oiled machine that I don't see other NT except for France and maybe Portugal posing a huge challenge. Argentina's midfield gobbles up basically any midfield they come across :lol: and the defense has its moments but is solid.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The GOAT will win one more Copa and go out swinging in the next WC.

Argentina are such a well oiled machine that I don't see other NT except for France and maybe Portugal
posing a huge challenge. Argentina's midfield gobbles up basically any midfield they come across :lol: and the defense has its moments but is solid.
Brazil??
and England looks also good so far

Home of Barca Fans