Lionel Messi - v7

Hardy

his pic with copa trophy is on a verge to break record for most liked picture ever from an athlete on instagram

how many likes ?

JOB OFFICIALLY DONE

messi-insagramdds.png

xxxxxx

With the 50% cut he took now he must be bringing 20% from his own stash every week. Just as I've said and the haters wanted.

That xxxxxx bum must be thrilled now.

Now you're throwing personal insults when I've been civilized with my debates? I must have hit a nerve.

How the hell am I a hater when I've been supporting Barcelona for over 30 years? I've been a Barcelona fan before Messi and I'll be a Barcelona fan after he leaves, which will be in roughly 2 years. Messi doesn't make my club just as it seems he does for you. Will you be when Messi leaves? That's the question.

Regardless, if Messi were to leave we'll continue to be a club. He isn't the club. We've lost many big players and found another big player to replace them. The thing is, even if Messi stays we're not going to win the Champions League in the next 3 to 5 years. We'll probably finish behind Atletico and Real Madrid in the next 3 years, so Messi being here won't really solve much, especially when he's 34. He played great for half the season last season, but he couldn't carry us because of our limited quality.

Regardless, please leave my name out of the Messi threads and stick to on-topic discussions regarding Messi. Otherwise, you look kinda foolish.

Last edited:

Bobo32

Does this guy really deserve to be under the "Barca History" section of this forum?

I think Messi isn't the club, but the club is really terrible if it doesn't understand the importance of having a very nice ending for Messi. It's terrible to think in terms of "what Messi can bring to the club" right now, he is also on his way to a balloon door based on his performances in 2021, but still. Even if he was shit, he is above critique and above being chased out of the club he did so much for.

Rassvet

Does this guy really deserve to be under the "Barca History" section of this forum?

I think Messi isn't the club, but the club is really terrible if it doesn't understand the importance of having a very nice ending for Messi. It's terrible to think in terms of "what Messi can bring to the club" right now, he is also on his way to a balloon door based on his performances in 2021, but still. Even if he was shit, he is above critique and above being chased out of the club he did so much for.

It would be a better ending for him to leave on top now than to leave after a few more years of pain and humiliating results.

Bobo32

It would be a better ending for him to leave on top now than to leave after a few more years of pain and humiliating results.

Maybe!
The focus of the club should be to make sure it will be good for Messi.
It is a bit heartbreaking to see into the minds of some posters here to be very frank. Such pettyness against this fantastic player who brought so much joy to the club and its fans, and now they want the club to treat him like an old horse and get him ready for slaughter!

KingLeo10

7 time Ballon D'Or Winner
10 LL
4 CL
1 Copa America
750+ goals, 350+ assists

Insane career. If he can cap off 1 more CL somehow, that's indisputable GOAT territory for most people. He's number 1 for me already of course.

soul24rage

If he stays at Barca, would love to see him win the WC 22, then CL 22/23 with Barca.

and to finish off with a MLS cup with Miami. :messi:

SmilerBam

How many L's bums like serghey, BarcaOG and others will take when Messi will win his 7th Ballon D'Or? When all they did last year was to shit on him...you have to be stupid to question fucking Leo Messi, Even at 34 years old he is head and shoulders better than ''superstars'' like Mbappeshit and Haaland.

Home of Barca Fans