Liga Round 16: Barca - Girona 2-4

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're back in a game boyz. And we're back playing shit.
Upwards and onwards we can do it. Plenty of chances for players to start performing.
First stop: Girona

:rockon:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

• Tor: Iñaki Peña, Ander Astralaga, Diego Kochen
  • Abwehr: João Cancelo, Alejandro Balde, Ronald Araújo, Andreas Christensen, Jules Koundé, Pau Cubarsí
  • Mittelfeld: Pedri, Oriol Romeu, Sergi Roberto, Frenkie de Jong, Ilkay Gündogan, Fermín López
  • Angriff: Ferran Torres, Robert Lewandowski, Raphinha, João Félix, Lamine Yamal

Morten

Girona plays open football, it works great against lesser teams and is entertaining to watch, but not sure about this approach vs the other top sides.

Girona gave us lot of space when we met them, and it resulted in a fair few goals, probably will be the same against Barca.

They might prove me wrong in a few hours though.

Neeraj

Makes sense as an investment, and it is human nature. I have a season ticket at a team that won't be named and it is the same. If the weather, kick off times lineup perfectly then I will go. If not, then what better than the warmth of the home. And the night games have been a historic problem in Spain bar a select few sides like Bilbao. San Moix is another that suffers on late night games.

The second represents an archaic issue of the socio model. Why couldn't they do a system where you can be member without voting rights, but giving you full access to season ticketing with proof of being located in the city.

If I recall from the forum that you had a season ticket last season? Did you opt against trying to secure this season because of the Montjuic move? If you don't mind me asking.
No not at all. Yup had one for a couple of seasons but I'm not a socio, so I had to 'borrow' one 😅. Didn't commit this season as I was a bit unsure about my work situation and whether I'd have to leave bcn and I wasn't tipped over the edge by high flying football either 😅

You're right about the night games in Spain, which makes our constant Sunday 9 pm kick offs times even more of a head scratcher tbh..

xXKonan

GBAe1-kXEAAxlo-.jpg

Home of Barca Fans