27 - Lamine Yamal

JamDav1982

Seems Barca are worried about him signing for Real as they have approached him and club dont trust his father.

Real also signed 6 of the best young players from Atleti this summer.

Going all out for best young players in Spain as most likely know have lost power in the transfer market compared to the past.

Porque

Floro must think us and Atleti are really weak now and with no leverage, to go against the pact of non-aggression.

BBZ8800

The ball always seems to bounce around him after his first touch and the ball is 50 cms away from him unprotected with his body or with his feet.

A lot of work to do...

Birdy

Dembele's heir.

Astonishing similarity in terms of fluidity of movement, drippling, passing, crossing.

Can be the Dembele sub on the RW we are looking for already, and ship that brazilian misfit back to EPL for decent money

Deco

Culé since 2005
Kid already got a thread, it's posted above.
Bobos? What does that user have to do with me?
He have an Atletic thread, as i understand it is an own forum A-players, since he have ben on the bench he got is own thread there.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bobos? What does that user have to do with me?
He have an Atletic thread, as i understand it is an own forum A-players, since he have ben on the bench he got is own thread there.

When La Masia or Barca B players make the step up to the first team, their threads are simply moved to the player chat section.

Home of Barca Fans