LaLiga 2 (La Liga Smartbank)

El Gato

Villarato!
For some reason the story of an already relegated and rock bottom sitting Alcorcon scoring 1 goal in 90th minute to deny the 1st placed Eibar direct promotion and dumping them into playoffs is really really really funny :lol:

I dont know how much upside Almeria have with the sheikh owner of theirs, but good to see Valladolid again I suppose.
Would have been nicer to see Oviedo get into playoffs with the amount of great players that passed through their academy, but they keep getting not quite close enough. Bit of a Leeds story I suppose. Hope it happens at some point

khaled_a_d

I dont know how much upside Almeria have with the sheikh owner of theirs, point

That is one reason I wanted them to get promoted, it is really interesting what he is up to.
MBS right hand man who us responsible for the PR of the kingdom through entertainment. But has aldo history of just using a club as his toy

Messi983

Unbelievable bottle job by Eibar. Fair play to Alcorcon though, they drew against Almeria (although they've conceded a late equalizer they've still prevented Almeria a direct promotion) in previous game as well.

Also, Las Palmas finished 4th. 9 wins and 2 draws in last 11 games, great job by Pimienta. :worthy: They'll play a Canary Island derby vs Tenerife in the playoffs, while Eibar will face Girona. Semi-finals already this week, best week of the season :D

FT8-7jdWIAQKhWH

Would have been nicer to see Oviedo get into playoffs with the amount of great players that passed through their academy, but they keep getting not quite close enough. Bit of a Leeds story I suppose. Hope it happens at some point

Funny thing about Oviedo, they've mistakenly already celebrated qualifying for playoffs. :lol:

khaled_a_d

So, regarding promotion to Liga 2.
Andorra and Racing already qualified.
Playoff already underway and finals on 11th of June.
Deportivo La Coruna vs Albacete, winner qualifies to 2nd division
Villarreal B vs Gimnastic, winner qualifies to 2nd division
Only Deportivo from Group A btw, all 3 other teams were from our own group B.
Villarreal was 2nd but Gimnastic had the h2h in the league.

The format is weird, it is 1 knockout game, with extra time in case of draw but no penalties, the team with higher standing will qualify if extra time ends with draw

Well done, Girona.

Rooting for Tenerife tbh :lol:

Last edited:

Messi983

Why? I'd like to have two Catalan teams in La Liga again.

Hope Nastic will be promoted to Segunda.

Would also like to see Deportivo going up but OTOH if they stay in Primera RFEF they'll probably be one of my first saves in FM23. :D

Home of Barca Fans