• Barca

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

CatalinR10

Chill

Not my fault Barca sucks

Another lever from us to the referees and maybe we'll get at least 5% from the help you got from referees in the past 10 years.

Keep throwing shit at Barca boyo and next thing you'll eat for dinner is the Barca badge through your ass boyo.

Watch your back.

companyofcules

1000038790.jpg
4 v 3
Cancelo didn't even tried to intercept the cross.
3 vs 2 So now josel, if he wins his duel has 3 options. Kounde needs to guard two but you can't do two jobs at once.

Another brain fart that prooves they defend instinctively not anything prepared.
Gundogan was defending his wages in the center.
Might be another Gundogan blunder pointed at others. Given he is not DM to cover Kounde but still. And of course Cancelo who is just staring lol
1000038795.jpg

NKMaribor

Just a tap to get balance, not a push. That's why Kroos didn't move. This angle is the worse and is not the whole thing. This was the favorite tactic of Ramos and Cr7 so I am not in favor but doesn't look like a push.

At this point we have learned:

1. You can put both hands on your opponents back and prevent him from jumping, while scoring a goal - just a tap.
2. You can do stupid tackle technique in the box and clip Real player without a penalty - it˙s just a "clip".
3. Not having a single frame to be certain if ball crossed the line - it`s a goal.

If Araujo would run over Vini in the box, you would claim something like:"Vini did not move".

Porque

1. You can put both hands on your opponents back and prevent him from jumping, while scoring a goal - just a tap.
2. You can do stupid tackle technique in the box and clip Real player without a penalty - it˙s just a "clip".
3. Not having a single frame to be certain if ball crossed the line - it`s a goal.

If Araujo would run over Vini in the box, you would claim something like:"Vini did not move".

Don't forget 4.

4. You can also get awarded penalties for performing 1.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't forget 4.

4. You can also get awarded penalties for performing 1.

Damn… I was looking for this one yesterday when you posted the tweets and mentioned madridistas were now arguing christensen made foul. But I was looking on yt for a rudiger goal and nothing showed up. I thought he scored. But yeah, I was looking for this instance.

companyofcules

Two hands. There are videos from the side. You posted a picture with the most beneficial angle. Time, action matters. The tap is there but is not a push. I

companyofcules

Slow it down, just a tap lol

Home of Barca Fans