La Liga Round 3: Villarreal - Barca 3-4

M3ls

I said this before a few months ago, and I will repeat it now - in terms of playing qualities and LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE, Ferran Torres is the best striker in this team.

You can laugh, make fun, but such is the conclusion of a person who understands football much better than you.

Pre-season, three La Liga matches. Top level. Incredible movement without a ball, which monkeys usually do not pay attention to.

And now haters, it's time for you to wash your feet again and go to bed.

ajnotkeith

I said this before a few months ago, and I will repeat it now - in terms of playing qualities and LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE, Ferran Torres is the best striker in this team.

You can laugh, make fun, but such is the conclusion of a person who understands football much better than you.

Pre-season, three La Liga matches. Top level. Incredible movement without a ball, which monkeys usually do not pay attention to.

And now haters, it's time for you to wash your feet again and go to bed.
Its not that difficult against Lewandowski mate.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I am annoyed Ansu Fati and Lewandowski missed clear chances from both poor finishing and simple team play. Both could easily have set up the other but didn’t. Lucky we won though and this might be vital towards the end of the season.

kilian

It doesn't matter who it is. Take any offensive player - Ferran is better.

Ferran Torres format player is the dream of any system coach.
He has the potential to be Pedro 2.0. Really good system player, but better than Pedro in every individual aspect Hopefully he will continue like this and show it this season. We need to be honest here and say that he was underwhelming last season.

FinBarcelonafan

Romeu weakness can be seen in the 3-2 goal for Villarreal. He is going to be negative in Europe imo. His speed is ****.

It's sad because he would be useful if he was a bit quicker/faster. He has played well but he can't play as a starter for us.

JamDav1982

Its not only his pace it is how often he turns down even remotely difficult pass between lines if the slightest of pressure.

The speed the midfield moved the ball went through the roof in all three games he has gone off.

Barca scored 4 goals in the 40/50 mins after he has gone off the past two games.

Home of Barca Fans