Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Messi983

Good job, Tebas.

The Spanish LaLiga was the competition with the fourth best UEFA coefficient in the 22/23 season (16,571), being surpassed for the first time in its history by three other federations: England, Italy and Germany.

Since the 2002/03 academic year, in which UEFA began to carry out its rankings to determine which were the best leagues of the season, LaLiga Española had always finished in the top three positions.

However, after 20 courses staying in this Top 3, LaLiga has finished for the first time in its history outside this part of the table in the 22/23 season.

A classification in which they had appeared in third place on just five occasions, in the seasons: 04/05, 08/09, 09/10, 10/11 and 21/22, and in which they have led eight times: 03/ 04, 06/07, 11/12, 13/14, 14/15, 15/16, 16/17 and 19/20

khaled_a_d

Can anyone explain to me the reason for the whole league financial struggle? I thought Spainish economy is suffering or something but it doesn't seem to be the case. I understand EPL has financial pull, but now other leagues are even doing a better job in comparison.

El Gato

Villarato!
Coefficient can hardly be laid on Tebas feet. Barca and Atleti decline were the biggest driver of this change. Would have easily been in top3 with Seville and Villarreal winning Europa twice in 3 years. That + Italy having an uncharacteristically decent cup year (which may not repeat considering Milan are being dismantled and Juve is in shambles)

Porque

Can anyone explain to me the reason for the whole league financial struggle? I thought Spainish economy is suffering or something but it doesn't seem to be the case. I understand EPL has financial pull, but now other leagues are even doing a better job in comparison.

Because if Tebas owned a supermarket, he wouldn't allow anyone to buy milk before selling their cow.

iniestaGOAT

Tebas the don is trying to make Spanish teams self sustainable. Whch is a good thing.

Which also means we won't be able to compete against other leagues.

Except Madrid cause they are allowed to do whatever they want.

Messi983

43 signings (until now) officially confirmed by La Liga clubs, only two of them were actually registered. Says everything we need to know about the state of the league. Thanks, Tebas.

Mallorca is, after Real Madrid, the second-earliest team when it comes to registering a player in the Professional Football League for the 2023-2024 season.

The Valencian player has been registered this Tuesday with the employers' association by Mallorca, the club where he will serve for the next four seasons after he was released on June 30 at the end of his contract with Valencia.

Lato's registration occurs just two weeks after Mallorca announced his signing and after the footballer himself said goodbye to his previous fans on social networks.

Mallorca pays 1,268 euros to the Federation for registration

In this way, Mallorca becomes the second-earliest club in professional football in the First and Second Division; after the first registration for this new league that was run by Real Madrid. As we already announced yesterday, the Turkish Arda Güler was not only the first player signed up for Real Madrid ahead of the rest of the white signings; He is also the first player registered in all men's professional soccer. Essential requirement to be able to play in the new competition. In the case of Lato, being a player who is already a member of the Spanish League, the vermilion club has only had to pay 1,268 euros in the Spanish Federation, where it has also been registered by having the approval of LaLiga. In the case of the Turkish player, and as he is a new signing that comes to the Spanish league from abroad, the amount amounts to 57,809 euros for his federative registration.

Messi983

Not a good preseason for Villarreal, defense is especially leaky. 2-16 goal difference in 5 games.

Sporting playing some nice football in 2nd half.

Home of Barca Fans