Kylian Mbappé

ronniecro

i would love to see him with us,he could have replace suarez in years to come,to bad we were out of the question the whole time

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
row. You better pray for PSG.

Also Barca benefited too much from Neymar deal. 222 m euros is a great number, when you know how to use it.

I don't even know where to start with this BS.

Anyway, so a non-commitment loan? How much would PSG have to pay to buy him next summer?

Zuti

What the fuck is wrong with the people in the Monaco board? Loan your best player to your main rival, help them win the ligue and avoid FFP problems. Good job.

Sepuldinho

What the fuck is wrong with the people in the Monaco board? Loan your best player to your main rival, help them win the ligue and avoid FFP problems. Good job.

maybe something under the table for them? its kinda nuts to let him go on loan when u can sell him for 150M+

Paul

They'll get the cash next summer, as long as they won't use the cash to transfer anything now since mercato is almost over, won't make a huge difference for them.

springfield

They'll get the cash next summer, as long as they won't use the cash to transfer anything now since mercato is almost over, won't make a huge difference for them.

There will be a reason, but not this one. They could then just sell it next summer. Now they have Jovetic instead of Mbappe, huge downgrade.

Olympique Lyon doesn't seem happy with what PSG is doing either
[tw]902455598884814848[/tw]

Last edited:

Lutece FC

It's loan. That is simple to understand.

Nasser will pay next year for a huge amount. It's ok.

Last edited:

Porque

Besides if Nasser is willing to give Neymar a backdoor contract to buy out his contract then it is feasible that he has also issued some sort of "unrelated" cash benefit to the owner of Monaco.

He'll probably end up at Madrid eventually. He'll only be 23 when his contract with PSG is up. Unless he decides to be an idiot like Verratti and keep extending. Obviously I hope he does.

krakdol

Nasser knows PSG are a plastic club..... with no real history.

I don't know why people keep repeating those dumb lies (well yes I know why, they're salty because PSG can buy any player...).

PSG won European Cup Winners Cup in Europe long before Qatari era. They won multiple Ligue 1 before Qatari too and had great players in the Canal+ era (George Weah, Ronaldinho, Anelka, Rai, Leonardo, Pauleta...) when they eliminated Madrid in Europe too (4-1), all that long before Qatari. The club definitely has history.

Barcilliant

I don't know why people keep repeating those dumb lies (well yes I know why, they're salty because PSG can buy any player...).

PSG won European Cup Winners Cup in Europe long before Qatari era. They won multiple Ligue 1 before Qatari too and had great players in the Canal+ era (George Weah, Ronaldinho, Anelka, Rai, Leonardo, Pauleta...) when they eliminated Madrid in Europe too (4-1), all that long before Qatari. The club definitely has history.

Yeah, they have history. Just not a successful one. Winning Ligue 1 is Not a big accomplishment. The cup winners cup was worse then the Europa league..

JPM85

Nottingham Forest has an even bigger history then PSG.
Let not even start with teams like Celtic, Ajax, HSV or Steaua Boekarest.

Only reason PSG is where it is now is due to Qatari money.

Home of Barca Fans