Kylian Mbappé

soul24rage

I remember that amazing performance from Messi, i gave him a new name that day: tissue-Messi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (@soul24rage )

Examples for Di maria:

The 3-0 against Real madrid, 2 amazing goals from Angel, probably as good as Messi was in 2017 against Real but di maria didnt need to score to play amazing

against Juve away

masterclass against bayern

again against bayern:

unfortunately i cant find a video from against man city, but i remember he was psg's best player in 2021, also ih their ucl final run he was several times their best player, rarely scored but fantastic dribblings and passes

not club level, but also scored in copa final and wc final

The one vs Juve is a friendly match :lol:

fergus90

Messi and Mbappe combined for loads of goals. The problem with them together was without the ball.

Modern football you cannot afford 10 vs 8 in transition especially against teams with great wingers. That’s why I knew Bayern Munich would stroll past them.

topt

Messi and Mbappe combined for loads of goals. The problem with them together was without the ball.

Modern football you cannot afford 10 vs 8 in transition especially against teams with great wingers. That’s why I knew Bayern Munich would stroll past them.
well it was more like 10 vs 7, lets not forget the "great" Neymar

vegitot

I remember that amazing performance from Messi, i gave him a new name that day: tissue-Messi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (@soul24rage )

Examples for Di maria:

The 3-0 against Real madrid, 2 amazing goals from Angel, probably as good as Messi was in 2017 against Real but di maria didnt need to score to play amazing

against Juve away

masterclass against bayern

again against bayern:

unfortunately i cant find a video from against man city, but i remember he was psg's best player in 2021, also ih their ucl final run he was several times their best player, rarely scored but fantastic dribblings and passes

not club level, but also scored in copa final and wc final

The game vs City that he was sent off :lol:

Di Maria is fantastic but no, he isn't better in big game than Messi since 2015 or whatever. Except in final Copa 2021 and final 2022 but then he wasn't starter from beginning to the end. Messi played from A to Z while Di Maria, you can say he saved the best for last.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The game vs City that he was sent off :lol:

Di Maria is fantastic but no, he isn't better in big game than Messi since 2015 or whatever. Except in final Copa 2021 and final 2022 but then he wasn't starter from beginning to the end. Messi played from A to Z while Di Maria, you can say he saved the best for last.

If i think about Messi after 2015 in my mind comes 0-2 Atletico, 0-4 Psg,0-3 juve,0-3 roma, 2-8 bayern, 1-4 psg, i remember him on Pep days he was a beast in big matches 🤔 anyways lets forget that topic, for me di maria is one of the best big game players of this generation🐮

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Mbappe and Enrique had a disput during the Dortmund match! Enrique wanted in 85.min that PSG calms down and play safe but Mbappe didnt agree with that, he wanted to attack and win the match!

Enrique said after the match ''It would have been stupid to play risky at the end, in this difficult group its good to become second''

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Goes a bit under the radar because of that league, but he's scored 18 goals in 16 games in Ligue 1.
153 goals in 165 games. Incredible consistency tbh.

Not surprising Sito, he is a top3 player in the world imo.

The only reason why this lad who had his birthday yesterday didnt win a cl is because he is still a PSG player 💯

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He has been rejecting all moves because he was waiting for the decision about the Super League. Now it's clear we will have the money for him, he can finally reveal his dream of playing for the Barca. :neymar:

Home of Barca Fans