Kylian Mbappé

Gnidrologist

Two scrappy goals though plus guys on the radio were adamant that the winner was ever do slightly off-side
The guy is a killer whatever the circumstances. Definitely the best player in the world right now. And i really hate it, because he seems as unlikable as CR. Vain, childish coddled celebrity instead of a real man.

feggydinho

The guy is a killer whatever the circumstances. Definitely the best player in the world right now. And i really hate it, because he seems as unlikable as CR. Vain, childish coddled celebrity instead of a real man.

Would be the player of the tournament if he guides France to another glory

Catta

Somebody already said it, this guy will break all WC records. Can see him become the best player in WC history. With the generation France has, the sky is the limit for him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Somebody already said it, this guy will break all WC records. Can see him become the best player in WC history. With the generation France has, the sky is the limit for him.

Yeah he will win at least one EURO/WC more, probably 2. By the way how was your vacation (?) in Germany?

Catta

Yeah he will win at least one EURO/WC more, probably 2. By the way how was your vacation (?) in Germany?

If the young players develop as expected, could only see Spain as a challenge to France in the next tournament. Currently no other nation has the potential to be a major force.

Vacation? I moved to Germany, was not on vacation. Appart from the weather and the cyclists, everything is fine. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If the young players develop as expected, could only see Spain as a challenge to France in the next tournament. Currently no other nation has the potential to be a major force.

Vacation? I moved to Germany, was not on vacation. Appart from the weather and the cyclists, everything is fine. :lol:

Willkommen in Deutschland :cheers:

Home of Barca Fans