Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So La Liga is going to French court to stop Mbappe's new contract with PSG from becoming effective and is willing to go all the way to the European Commission and the European Court of Justice if the French court rules against La Liga.

Tebas is doing extra miles to help his club.

Messigician

So La Liga is going to French court to stop Mbappe's new contract with PSG from becoming effective and is willing to go all the way to the European Commission and the European Court of Justice if the French court rules against La Liga.

Dayum

Andresito

Staff member
How hard is it to have PSG pay a normal salary of like 20m and the state of Qatar hiring Mbappe as butler or ambassador or whatever for 80m?

JamDav1982

Folk keep making out Tebas and La Liga ignored the Neymar transfer and have now reacted to Mbappe as it is Real.

In reality La Liga led the charge in investigating PSG after the Mbaappe/Ney transfers in 2017 also and similar statements about makinga mockery of FFP etc.

But the theme of league only caring as its Real seems to fit a better narrative for some.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Folk keep making out Tebas and La Liga ignored the Neymar transfer and have now reacted to Mbappe as it is Real.

In reality La Liga led the charge in investigating PSG after the Mbaappe/Ney transfers in 2017 also and similar statements about makinga mockery of FFP etc.

But the theme of league only caring as its Real seems to fit a better narrative for some.

Yes, I remember that they did complain about it when Neymar was snatched by PSG, maybe issued a few statements etc., but I don't think they nearly went as far as they did this time, in terms of filing a lawsuit to invalidate Mbappe's contract and willing to go to the EC and the ECJ.

Different times perhaps. Back then both Ronaldo and Messi were here and now La Liga is pretty barren. Tebas and La Liga have a more dire need to respond this time.

JamDav1982

Yes, I remember that they did complain about it when Neymar was snatched by PSG, maybe issued a few statements etc., but I don't think they nearly went as far as they did this time, in terms of filing a lawsuit to invalidate Mbappe's contract and willing to go to the EC and the ECJ.

Different times perhaps. Back then both Ronaldo and Messi were here and now La Liga is pretty barren. Tebas and La Liga have a more dire need to respond this time.

La Liga were the ones that pushed for the investigation by UEFA in relation to FFP which happened. Was not just statements.

It went as far as CAS and PSG if I remember got round it on some technicality about the original investigation.

This idea Tebas only woke up to trying to stop PSG now it impacts Real through Mbappe is false.

vegitot

I still can not understand why some people still think Mbappe is just a goal scoring version of Adama. They think he doesn't have any technique.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I still can not understand why some people still think Mbappe is just a goal scoring version of Adama. They think he doesn't have any technique.

Who says that? His technique is top, Mbappe has been a monster last season, imo best player in the world even though Benz should win ballon dor because of cl.

Laplacian

Who says that? His technique is top, Mbappe has been a monster last season, imo best player in the world even though Benz should win ballon dor because of cl.

His technique is refined, however its not top. It looks like the result of an average guy spending 50,000 hours working on his fundamentals, as opposed to natural fluid technique you see in players like Zidane, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo Nazario, and Ronaldinho. That's top technique.

However, it doesnt matter that Mbappe can't move and guide the ball like Neymar. He has the intelligence and work ethic that'll allow him to become a far much better player than the latter.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

His technique is refined, however its not top. It looks like the result of an average guy spending 50,000 hours working on his fundamentals, as opposed to natural fluid technique you see in players like Zidane, Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo Nazario, and Ronaldinho. That's top technique.

However, it doesnt matter that Mbappe can't move and guide the ball like Neymar. He has the intelligence and work ethic that'll allow him to become a far much better player than the latter.

These players technique is GOAT level :p

I rate peak Ney over him currently but im amazed about his development, compared to the Mbappe of 2 years ago he looks like a new player imo. Since the hattrick against Barca he is on fire.

Home of Barca Fans