Kylian Mbappé

Catta

This could start a new rivalry. Madrid fans are already calling him traitor, imagine him signing with Barca in two years... tastyyyyyy

Don't think he will ever leave QSG. No body can offeer him even half of what he is getting. Will most likely renew with an even bigger deal in 2 years.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
"I inform you that I have decided to stay at PSG. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play for Real Madrid, the club I've been a fan of since I was a child."

See you in Madrid in 2025.

Barcilliant

I'm not surprised La Liga and Madrid are furious. It means we simply can't compete.
When the biggest club in la Liga and the world can't compete financially than you know it's time to form a separate super league. We can get most of the other big European clubs too. How the hell are clubs like Bayern, Inter,Juve going to compete with that kind 9f money?

Super league ASAP please.

jamrock

Yea he definitely wants to win The CL with psg then he's off, the money is important but I don't think that was the reason why he stayed, he would have made bank at Madrid too, it's something else that's driving him, but just made it easier.

Barcilliant

Mbappe will never sign for Barca or Madrid. It's a watershed moment in football history. He went for the money DESPITE Real being competitive in all aspects. He is now bigger than PSG. He has a say in all club matters but what do you expect from a tinpot shit state like Qatar.

Home of Barca Fans