Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, i don't understand why and how a Bar?a fan could be raging over this news. It doesn't affect Bar?a negatively in the slightest. PSG will keep on dominating la Ligue 1 and fail in CL while Bar?a will keep on trailing behind Real Madrid in La Liga.

Let's imagine Marseille were rich enough to buy Haaland. I would be happy to see him go to City rather than seeing him play for our rivals. I guess some people are wired differently. Especially when one supports a club representing a region at odds with Spain whose power is seated in Madrid.

I hope you are wrong in both predictions.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not sure. Some say they're not on good terms others say they are.

This guy claiming PSG promised they will hire Zidane and that Mbappe requested them to sign Dembele so PSG now will try to offload Neymar.

https://twitter.com/Santos_Relevo/status/1528030360793190400

I've seen this and doubt it

But interested to see where Zidane will end up myself (PSG or wait half a year and take over France)
I for one think he's got a soft spot for RM and wouldn't do this in such a way

JamDav1982

I've seen this and doubt it

But interested to see where Zidane will end up myself (PSG or wait half a year and take over France)
I for one think he's got a soft spot for RM and wouldn't do this in such a way

You think Zidane would not take job as PSG renewed Mbappe when Real wanted him?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because it's an opportunity for Barca to entice him to come when his contract runs out in two years. And he'll be in his prime. Just hope Xavi creates that sporting project and Laporta can come up with the finances in that time.

We will have to see how much his new salary is, should he actually renew with PSG. If it is an astronomical number, I don't think we will ever be able to afford that, certainly not in a few years.

Would Mbappe take a big paycut to join us? Probably not.

El Gato

Villarato!
You think Zidane would not take job as PSG renewed Mbappe when Real wanted him?

I dont know
What do you think?
I certainly wouldn't think it's some clear cut case
He attended RM CL semis despite being on sketchy terms since last summer. Well settled in Madrid. Marseille and Bordeaux guy. Doesn't seem like a Zidane thing to do

JamDav1982

I dont know
What do you think?
I certainly wouldn't think it's some clear cut case
He attended RM CL semis despite being on sketchy terms since last summer. Well settled in Madrid. Marseille and Bordeaux guy. Doesn't seem like a Zidane thing to do

I think Zidane would take PSG job and wouldnt play any part about his ties to Real as reason not to.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Massive L for Javier Tebas by the way.

He was counting on Mbappe and/or Haaland taking up the mantle from Messi as the face of La Liga lol. He's also a Madridista that wanted them to sign both so must be fuming.

Always happy to see Tebas getting a L but this is certainly not good for the league which will affect all of us.

They will have to work harder to advertise La Liga in order to shorten the gap between it and the EPL.

JamDav1982

Always happy to see Tebas getting a L but this is certainly not good for the league which will affect all of us.

They will have to work harder to advertise the La Liga in order to shorten the gap between it and the EPL.

Shorten the gap?

Its gettting wider and wider and not just tv deals the sponorships etc as well.

El Gato

Villarato!
I think Zidane would take PSG job and wouldnt play any part about his ties to Real as reason not to.

Not good on optics for Madrid-based people as things stand is what I'm saying
Whether he cares for it or not is the point of contention
Considering he's the guy headbutting people in front of the world, you could argue he doesn't, but he's also a big on loyalty and it'd not get over well to sign for a direct market rival a club you're a legend at has been going at it with.
At least not sure if would be something done immediately. Let the dust settle and take him in month or two ahead of preseason

We'll see

Home of Barca Fans