Kylian Mbappé

El Flaco

[tw]894282886416912384[/tw]

[Paris United] Agreement PSG-Mbappé. PSG expected to make an offer to Monaco in the coming days. Nike would like to associate Cavani, Mbappe, Verratti and Neymar in their advertising campaign for the 2018 World Cup

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Doubt Real Madrid will let him go there without even trying to sign him. They got the funds to buy him this summer too.

Jair Ventura

Doubt Real Madrid will let him go there without even trying to sign him. They got the funds to buy him this summer too.

Reported today that Real Madrid informed Bale that he wouldn't be sold, and that they wouldn't recruit Mbappe until next summer. That was from theguardian though.

Rumors that Jardim has been displeased with his performances and told him to quickly make up his mind and clear the air.
One more reason to like jardim. Valverde better not let the board buy Paulinho...

Garrus

It's financially impossible, UEFA will be reviewing PSG finances by the end of the year, Unless they sell half of their squad, It's impossible to escape the FFP rules, Neymar and Mbappe operation alone will cost them 450m.

xxxxxx

I think PSG will risk not being in the Champs League for the 18/19 season just so they can get their stars for the future.

Julien

It's financially impossible, UEFA will be reviewing PSG finances by the end of the year, Unless they sell half of their squad, It's impossible to escape the FFP rules, Neymar and Mbappe operation alone will cost them 450m.
FFP reviewing is near the end of the season starting consulting with clubs in april.

If you read what is said above in the pic, PSG is partering with Nike in this case. If they get mbappe, they plan to get a new contract with Nike. Just checked the twitter account, and this parisunited account is also saying they plan to swap shirt sponsor one year in advance to get a massive increase of money.

Not defending them, but since I guess plenty here can't read french, that's what is said above, and on this twitter account.

Garrus

FFP reviewing is near the end of the season starting consulting with clubs in april.

If you read what is said above in the pic, PSG is partering with Nike in this case. If they get mbappe, they plan to get a new contract with Nike. Just checked the twitter account, and this parisunited account is also saying they plan to swap shirt sponsor one year in advance to get a massive increase of money.

Not defending them, but since I guess plenty here can't read french, that's what is said above, and on this twitter account.
Thanks for the info.
But this makes no sense, No way that any Nike contract improvement or shirt sponsor swap will hide a 450M in player purchases within a year, Not including their salary!.
From my understating the FFP reviews clubs every 3 years, And clubs need to show they had less than 30m in losses over these 3 years.
Turning 450M + into less than 30M in losses is impossible.

Arkk

Rumors that Jardim has been displeased with his performances and told him to quickly make up his mind and clear the air.
One more reason to like jardim. Valverde better not let the board buy Paulinho...

what if its Valverde requesting the board to buy him :valverde:

on Mbappe it does make sense for Monaco to sell now, if he ended up at PSG well.. nothing would suprise me anymore.

Julien

Thanks for the info.
But this makes no sense, No way that any Nike contract improvement or shirt sponsor swap will hide a 450M in player purchases within a year, Not including their salary!.
From my understating the FFP reviews clubs every 3 years, And clubs need to show they had less than 30m in losses over these 3 years.
Turning 450M + into less than 30M in losses is impossible.
Traverso already said PSG will be reviewed at the end of the coming season 17/18. They do it every years.

As for PSG, I don't know what they plan to do. People post tweets in french, I just provide accurate translations. They put a forwarding link to another insider talking about their shirt sponsor, and the infos i got are:

- PSG current shirt contract is 25M per year only.
- PSG wants something between 80-150M.
- If no one offers them that, they plan to use Qatar Airways to do the job.

As for Nike, I don't know, but if the shirt sponsor is telling, PSG right now doesn't get much, and thanks to Neymar they are now in position to get much, much more without counting new sponsors.

What UEFA should review is not if they have the money. They will if they use their Qatar based companies. UEFA should just NOT tolerate a state to own a club.

what if its Valverde requesting the board to buy him :valverde:

on Mbappe it does make sense for Monaco to sell now, if he ended up at PSG well.. nothing would suprise me anymore.

Valverde would lose 100% of his credit with no hopes of getting it back, for me at least :lol:

Mbappe seems like a pipe dream for PSG. PSG are already in a very difficult situation handling the neymar financials, new sponsor or no they can't dish out this much dough. 400M on two players :lol:

Home of Barca Fans