Kylian Mbappé

Rassvet

He should have received a lot more passes than he did. Messi and Neymar seemed to be trying to avoid giving it to him.

mc_lovin

If there was any doubt left :S The relationship to PSG sounds kind of broken. And heck, if they don't win the CL this season it will be a loss of epic proportions.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nice to see.
Those RMC quotes dispel any doubts that remained about his mind being set on x or y, but can't help think he could have come out to say something earlier.
Though I can see why he may have wanted to stay silent. Noise of Chiringuito was bad enough without him weighing in and publically announcing intention to go could have gone badly for him with PSG fans completely turning against a guy who's at the club against his will.

Interested to see how long he and his entourage will take deciding when to sign.
Unless he's naive and will want to pen the contract ASAP and get it done to start planning new life, I don't expect anything to happen until their final game in CL whenever that might be.

Last edited:

Messigician

🚨🚨| Kylian Mbapp?: "It's scary when your President says 'He's never going to go free'. When I heard that, I was shocked. I was like 'So what's going to happen here?? @RMCsport via @ActuFoot_ and @hadrien_grenier

HAHAHAHAA

what a guy

Morten

Well then, he officially wants to leave, only needs to keep that mindset for a few more months and we can get him.

serghei

🚨🚨| Kylian Mbapp?: "It's scary when your President says 'He's never going to go free'. When I heard that, I was shocked. I was like 'So what's going to happen here?? @RMCsport via @ActuFoot_ and @hadrien_grenier

HAHAHAHAA

what a guy

He's taking the piss out of the Qataris. :lol: What a champ.

Home of Barca Fans