Kylian Mbappé

BarcaOG

Banned
i think there's enough evidence at least to entertain the possibility that mbappe actually did choose PSG for reasons other than money. the boyhood club story is there, etc. if he also stood to benefit financially, well, why not? even better for him.

nothing can similar can be said about neymar though. him and (mostly) his dad have the sign of greed over them.

El Flaco

[tw]905667986307956736[/tw]

[tw]905729138329350144[/tw]

The full translation of his interview with Le Parisien

Julien

You're right, these were the only two answers he could've given. :whatever:
That isn't what I meant. But I don't see what they expected from a 18 years old who played only 6 months at top level so far.

As I see it, Mbappe is not stupid, and just said something that will put himself in good light in the dressing room, and in the eyes of neymar.

His answer seemed logical to me. You should watch the video yourself. He did everything to try to not look like somebody with a big head.

Let's not use sarcasms here, what would you have said in his shoes?

Last edited:

Richard.H

If PSG doesn't make CL semis, then it would be a huge catastrophe. Their squad is really good now from defense to attack. Only their keeper is spotty.

Ritchie

Mbappe will be a future Ballon D'or winner if he stays relatively injury free. And he's only 18.

Neymar turns 26 this season and Brazilian forwards tend to burn out quicker. I think he needs to win it in his 20s. To do that he needs to star in a World Cup win for Brazil or be the star for PSG in winning the CL. Simply dominating the French league won't cut it. Look at Ibra, he's never even got in the top 3.

Ritchie

If PSG doesn't make CL semis, then it would be a huge catastrophe. Their squad is really good now from defense to attack. Only their keeper is spotty.

Depends on the draw. You can get to the semis without playing anyone good, or you can draw Barca or Juve in the last 16 and then Real in the quarters.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am impressed. Not by that goal he scored but by his tireless and diligent off the ball running and his vision and ability to sense and create opportunities for his team mates. It is only Metz but he was the best PSG player so far in the game in my opinion. This kid is something.

Ritchie

Would be hilarious if he turns out to become the star player of PSG instead of Neymar.

I think he'll go on to be a better player than Neymar. He is only 18 though whereas Neymar should be approaching his peak years.

He reminds me of a young Ronaldo.

Home of Barca Fans